5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    That worked! Thanks for the input. I appreciate the assist.
    Just wheelin' through life! -- CJ

Added NPC Name mod by Gwydion
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

What about the new free Unearthed Arcana's, I think it should be a free and downloadable module on the site., and I can't seem to figure out how to make them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by GM SoulFlayer View Post
    What about the new free Unearthed Arcana's, I think it should be a free and downloadable module on the site., and I can't seem to figure out how to make them myself.
    See here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...earthed-Arcana
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Yeah....

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Um..... So where are they? I would do it myself, however I can't work with par5e to save my arse. There are a ton of them out there, if anyone could help me out and send me the options, I would appreciate it. Or even a link to get them. The team does good, I just hate that in order to have access in FG you have to be a master coder.

Blog Entries
    Um..... So where are they? I would do it myself, however I can't work with par5e to save my arse. There are a ton of them out there, if anyone could help me out and send me the options, I would appreciate it. Or even a link to get them. The team does good, I just hate that in order to have access in FG you have to be a master coder.
    Par5e is really not that hard. There is no coding involved. There are about a dozen tags to learn and there are plenty of examples about.
    You also dont even have to par5e you can just type in the details of what you need straight into the character sheet.

Blog Entries
    Um..... So where are they? ....
    The short of that thread is that UA conversions can not be posted on the forums here, and they can not be posted on the DMsG either.

In other words - UA articles are protected by copyright and can not legally be distributed even though the content has been distributed by WotC free of charge.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    ... and they can not be posted on the DMsG either.
    Wait, why not? I thought we decided it was legal. I imagine I'll get around to making them and putting them up on the DMsG now that I have xml templates for all the 5e assets.
    I never claimed to be sane. Besides, it's more fun this way.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    The short of that thread is that UA conversions can not be posted on the forums here, and they can not be posted on the DMsG either.
    I thought the upshot of that thread was that they could be released through DMs Guild? No artwork, but base data in a FG module. Or have you found any more info since?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus View Post
    Wait, why not? I thought we decided it was legal. I imagine I'll get around to making them and putting them up on the DMsG now that I have xml templates for all the 5e assets.
    Thanks! If you want to message me I would appreciate it.

If you haven't checked in awhile https://dnd.wizards.com/articles-tags/unearthed-arcana

New stuff coming out on the regular.

I say we simply ask. I mean, what's the point of releasing stuff if it isn't allowed/free-to-share

Thread Information