DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

5E Conditions module

No longer needed in FG 3.1+ as this functionality has been added to the campaign effects window via buttons.

A few people have been confused about effects/conditions (it's easy to get confused with them) and have been asking for drag/drop conditions. Soooo.... here they are!

Load up this module in your 5E campaign and you'll see the list of 5E supported conditions in the campaign effects window - allowing you to drag/drop these to their relevant targets.

v1.0a - 11th April, 2015. Removed duration 1 from all conditions - remember to apply duration as needed once applied to the combat tracker.
    v1.0 - 10th April, 2015. 5E v3.0.12 conditions taken from the data_common.lua file in the ruleset.

The condtions are all of the valid conditions from the 5E ruleset, most of which are detailed here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...cts#Conditions Some of which are valid conditions but don't do anything in terms of ruleset mechanics - so they are basically labels for most day-to-day use. But as they are valid conditions in the ruleset, they can also be used in IF: and IFT: conditional effects: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...ial_Components

How to use
    Download the module file below and copy it to your <FG Data App>\modules directory.

Open up your 5E campaign and go to Library -> Modules to open up the Data Module Activation screen:

Activate the module (make it available to your players if you want). Then it will be available in the campaign effects list:

(Previous downloads: 80)
    Last edited by Trenloe; June 2nd, 2016 at 16:58.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Coolio. Thanks Trenloe.
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

Are they any different to creating them by simply typing in "Grappled", for example, or are they meant as ready-made list of valid conditions?

In any case, thank you for them - they will make swapping in and out of campaigns and not needing to re-type all the conditions so much easier.
    Last edited by El Condoro; April 11th, 2015 at 00:25.

Thank you so much

Thanks, that was a minor PITA to have to type them in all for each mod.
    Pig Dead. Soldier On.
    Ultimate License
    D&D 5E

Blog Entries
    Thanks for this.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

This is awesome. Thankyou! I was just thinking I was going to have to learn how to input conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by El Condoro View Post
    Are they any different to creating them by simply typing in "Grappled", for example, or are they meant as ready-made list of valid conditions?
    There's no difference to typing them in, they module is just a handy drag-and-drop reference and avoids fat-fingers,
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information