STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Very good, Trenloe.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Just came upon this. Thank you for saving me the effort and time!

Has any one worked on the Exhuastion levels... I have two of them but the other I am still trying to figure out how to reduce the speed and health. So here is what I have so far;
    Exhaustion_1;DISCHK
    Exhaustion_2; "not sure how to reduce speed by 1/2"
    Exhaustion_3;DISATK;DISSAV
    Exhaustion_4;"not sure how to reduce max health by 1/2"
    Exhaustion_5;"not sure how to reduce speed to 0"

I believe exhaustion is already built into the ruleset, but I don't remember the actual syntax - I think it was all caps then the number?

You are correct Griogre my googlefu was a little rusty. I found the link but even that the speed and health does not appear to be working.

Quote Originally Posted by WhtZombie View Post
    I found the link but even that the speed and health does not appear to be working.
    Speed and HP cannot currently be adjusted through conditions or effects. You need to do this manually.

Also note, speed is purely an indicator to someone's speed. There is no mechanic in the ruleset that limits your move based on your speed.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just have people put in their notes their max HP and put in the reduced HP. I ran a Goodman Games 5E module that had a monster that did save or take exhaustion. Pretty good module actually.

Thanks very Much T
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=33985&dateline=143143  1305

Hi. Whats the different from this and the built in effects window in FF/5E?

Quote Originally Posted by sebim View Post
    Hi. Whats the different from this and the built in effects window in FF/5E?
    I think this module has been overtaken by events. When it was written the conditions didn't appear in the conditions box - but now they do. So I don't think you need this module any more.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information