DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Feature Requests

Hey all! Just thought I'd point out that you can contribute to FG's success by making feature requests and voting for existing excellent suggestions:

Here is mine!

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93483

UNAPOLOGETIC PLUG FOR MY IDEA!

I'm pretty sure they are already working on that.

as long as they add all the dragons from all the 3.5 books in npc/token format im good.i showed my support by spending almost 500.00 the other day lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sturtus View Post
    Hey all! Just thought I'd point out that you can contribute to FG's success by making feature requests and voting for existing excellent suggestions:

Here is mine!

https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=93483

UNAPOLOGETIC PLUG FOR MY IDEA!
    Your in luck. I believe that feature request made it into the last cut of the public release of PAR5E. You can add linked spells to the NPCs other tab (after the ##; line) by using the following syntax:

#zl;spell;<name of spell>;<title for link>
    FG Project Development
    Next Project(s)*: Starfinder v1.2 Starship Combat

Current Project:
    Starfinder v1.1 - Character Starships
    Completed Projects: Starfinder Ruleset v1.0, Starfinder Core Rulebook, Alien Archive, Paizo Pathfinder Official Theme, D&D 5E data updates
    * All fluid by nature and therefore subject to change.

I just wanted to encourage anybody coming in new to FG who has some fresh ideas to vote for what they like and request new features.

As for PAR5E, now that the 5e rules are purchasable, it would be great to see improvements to the modules with subsequent updates from within FG. Adding new features to purchased products wins serious brand loyalty. I know somebody would have to be paid to manually update those NPC's with spell entries for the commercial licensed modules, but it's worth it. I already see some typos and malformed tables and am looking forward to updates.

Blog Entries
    Hi sturtus you will see fairly regular updates to these 5e products until all the typos and bugs are sorted.
    And again once the DMG is fully released it will probably provide some additional updates to MM and PHB.

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Feature request:

What: Ability to run FG/FGU in developer mode, that would have at least access to lua loadstring while in that mode, FG/FGU can't connect to remote servers.

Why: Ability to run code directly from FG/FGU would improve development of anything.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nembrot View Post
    Feature request:

What: Ability to run FG/FGU in developer mode, that would have at least access to lua loadstring while in that mode, FG/FGU can't connect to remote servers.

Why: Ability to run code directly from FG/FGU would improve development of anything.
    Please add feature requests to the Official Wish List.

This thread is not a list of enhancement requests, instead it is a link to a specific request on the Official Wish List.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information