STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Scriven One View Post
    ... I run a LATE night game that goes from 11 PM Saturday night until 6 AM or so Sunday morning EST...
    Whoa, that sounds crazy! And yet, awesome...

If all goes well, I will run again at a more convenient time for you Scriven. For now Im just seeing how the new mods run, and to check on Twitch streaming so that we can run the Expedition adventures online - sort of a proof of concept. But we will complete the first mini adventure and keep these session at 2 hrs.

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    If all goes well, I will run again at a more convenient time for you Scriven. For now Im just seeing how the new mods run, and to check on Twitch streaming so that we can run the Expedition adventures online - sort of a proof of concept. But we will complete the first mini adventure and keep these session at 2 hrs.
    Cool. We're planning on running some live session at FG Con - i.e. stream a few select games as they happen. So I'll be interested in the experience.

Also, do you plan on putting a game calendar entry up for this? Just so it might help people to the timezone conversion if nothing else.

Thanks for doing this, looking forward to it!

I would be interested in playing, I would be a new league with no number yet. If you have space, honestly I am just looking to play been running all the games lately :P Let me know if you have room. I am willing to get up for 8 am to play :P Message me if the is a slot available. I will prepare an appropriate character based on the league rules.

I had a look at this a while ago and it looked like you couldnt run expedition adventures online? I presume as wizards have now made an online region they have changed this? Has anyone got a link to the Adventurers League guide? I'd be up for running some AL games
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    Has anyone got a link to the Adventurers League guide? I'd be up for running some AL games
    Links available from here: https://dnd.wizards.com/playevents/players
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

VenomousFiligree
    Talen, what license do you have? Is it worth advertising elsewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Cool. We're planning on running some live session at FG Con - i.e. stream a few select games as they happen. So I'll be interested in the experience.

Also, do you plan on putting a game calendar entry up for this? Just so it might help people to the timezone conversion if nothing else.

Thanks for doing this, looking forward to it!
    The game calendar is up trenloe and I*think* I sent an invite to you last night. For anyone else interested, ou can find the calendar here. Please sign up and the calendar sp that I know who can attend. We will cap at 7 players. Also, please send me your pc's before the game. An export of your character is best, bit if you aren't sure how to do that, send me a PDF and I will enter the character. For those that just want to watch, the game will, if all goes as planned, be streamed at www.twitch.tv/talwynor.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousFiligree View Post
    Talen, what license do you have? Is it worth advertising elsewhere?
    Good question and I should have posted that. I have an ultimate license so games is free to play for any players, they just have to download. I wasn't planning on advertising this first game since we have 3 interested already. Once I get into the swing of things, I will post events on the official page you posted for the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I had a look at this a while ago and it looked like you couldnt run expedition adventures online? I presume as wizards have now made an online region they have changed this? Has anyone got a link to the Adventurers League guide? I'd be up for running some AL games
    I thought the same thing until venomous cited to the new AL guide revisions that I believe were effective in march. The only requirement to run the expeditions online is that they be streamed. That's why I've set up the twitch channel. This has been confirmed by Wotc and I've been given access to the expeditions to run.

Thread Information