DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    I've tried unzipping this .ext replacing the custom png image with my own file with an identical name and file type. I've zipped the files back up and named the zip "Decal_Custom.ext" and put it in the correct place, but its still not working.

Did you zip up the entire folder or just the contents of the folder. If you did the former then that is the problem. Select everything inside the folder and zip that up - not the top folder.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I read the instructions that said not to zip up the entire folder. I was careful to only zip up the contents as instructed.

Post your extension so we can look at it.

Thanks. I'll see if I haven't deleted it yet.

I canīt find the Decal Folder.... whats wrong withe me? Where can I find the Decal pictures?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodar View Post
    I canīt find the Decal Folder.... whats wrong withe me? Where can I find the Decal pictures?
    Custom decals are done through extensions, so add the modified extension to the extensions folder.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information