5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I like the decal extension and it seems to work well. The only down-side I have noticed is that with multiple background images in the extension, it takes longer to download/connect when client instances start. For fastest FG startup times, it may be best to keep the extension to a single custom image and make multiple versions for different backgrounds (since they are selectable in the campaign load screen).

Blog Entries
    Make sure you consider the size of your images....

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Perhaps...but there's only so much you can do with 500x500 color .pngs. Best solution is individual extensions, since I'm not holding my breath for dynamic download.

Blog Entries
    This link might help.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...with-this-tool

But also - "consider the size of your images" sometimes means not using that image

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

It's fine with one-offs - smaller than the default Dungeon theme.

Blog Entries
    Experienced a weird issue today while running for the con. In version 3.0.12 of the PFRPG Ruleset when I rolled saving throw attacks from NPC sheets they did not work.
    I tried applying them to targets several different ways but no dice were rolled. In a later game the GM seemed to be experiencing a similar issue.
    To Test:
    Target Player from NPC token... (double click token to verify it is the right sheet that is open)
    Go to Spells Tab
    Click Cast Button... no save for target rolled.
    unlock NPC
    Open magnifier to reveal spell elements.
    Click save directly.. no save for target rolled.
    Drag save directly to PC token... save DC 'number' seems to appear in chat window but no dice rolled or success fail determined.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Blog Entries
    Hi - quick question; is it possible to have multiple decals to cycle through using this extension? For example I might want to use one with my 5E game, but cycle through 2-3 options for a C&C game.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Sweet thank you. My ability to find this stuff is not as good as it used to be... much appreciated.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information