DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I would like to run this for the 2nd time this coming weekend. Please see the times on the calendar - thx.

Although I wanted to bring something different for this, I've decided to bring my Cleric to help move him closer to the next tier. There's a possibility i may get to play in the Feasts of Ravenmoor, but I'll need a 3rd level character for that, and he's the closest one i have to getting there.

So, enjoy the healbot!
    FGU Ultimate License - Savage Worlds GM

I'd like to be able to jump in, but I think Saturday would be be the only day I could. When I looked at the Calendar, it had an option for 6am Mountain Time on Saturday. Is that a typo or just an early morning suggestion?

Hey BCal - would be great to have you...and not a time typo. The times that are posted are the ones I would like to use. I'm in the Pacific timezone and am starting the game at 5AM. Helps keep the day free. However, it looks like the game is actually going to run on Sunday AM. Any chance you could do early Sunday? Or...maybe we could convince shadowmurloc for Saturday.

That being said, if there are enough unique signups for both days, I will run it both days. It's Season 2, so parties of 4 should be OK.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 3rd, 2015 at 05:22.

Hiyas! I'm Geliriel! Looking forward to taking my 1st job with the society!

Great! Welcome Geliriel!

Here is something to get everyone in the mood. It's going to be a Pathfinder Society Murder Mystery (in case you didn't know)!

I checked to make sure and Sunday definitely wouldn't fit for me. Don't worry about it too much for me though. Had a few other things pop up and might not even be able to hop in for Saturday. Thanks for the consideration though!

Alright Here's my Character's XML holognome!

Thx - Jenovvson - I'll take a look. Please post your starting gear costed out and also a pic that you'd like to us as your token.

Attached are some images for your review.
    Last edited by HoloGnome; June 4th, 2015 at 01:43.

Thread Information