DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
    Thanks for the run Hg. That was a B**ch of a scenario, you did a good job trying to keep us moving along as we stumbled about, clueless.

Thanks, Victor! Among all the scenarios I have played or GM'd, this one is the most RP heavy as an investigation/sandbox, which gives it some challenges on both the player and GM side, not to mention free will and random PC choice. Net game time was about 5 hrs. sans breaks and it was a very educational module from a GM standpoint.

Ferrin - we had a full table yesterday for the 1st run and I will be doing a 2nd run. See my earlier comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome
    I will run a 2nd time for the following people at subtier 1-2 - will try to find a compatible time:
    BK, Ferrin, NaomiLynn, cmdisc, evloret, +1 other
    It will be after next weekend once we all get through the CON. This upcoming week is packed for me. I should have your chronicles soon.

Thanks for the game, it was a bit tedious at times, but that was because of splitting the party and doing nothing for 10 - 15 mins at a time.
    Nothing to do with you.

Loved the murder/mystery though.

Glad you liked it. Yeah - from a GM standpoint, I should have round-robin'd in shorter intervals. Good to keep in mind when dealing with sandbox scenarios where parties may be prone to splitting.

My PFS no is 163517-3. Thanks for the game.
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

hey, any word on this? if its cancelled then its cool, was just curious. trying to find some 3.5 or 5e perma games to get into anyway

need to reschedule for cmdisc - he couldn't make it...not enough people.

Sorry guys. Mother's Day today. Being a bit busy helping the kids coordinate for their Mom. A 4pm game is just not going to work as it's in the smack middle of me wanting to prepare a nice dinner for my lovely Bride.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

thats all good because i have a game today at 2pm MST anyway lol. so even if you could make it, i wouldnt be able to.

Thread Information