5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Release v3.0.11

Release v3.0.11

Fantasy Grounds v3.0.11 is now available via the FG updater or via the FG installer on the Downloads page.

This release is primarily focused on fixes and minor enhancements, as well as some infrastructure to support publishers.

It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG

Time to update extensions - developers please check your old FG code with the new 3.0.11 code and update as necessary. Players please check for updated extensions over the next few days - and if you have errors with FG 3.0.11 unload extensions first to see if they are causing the issue, if so report the issue in the thread for the relevant extension. Thanks!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    It you want the details, a comprehensive list of patch notes is available here.

Cheers,
    JPG
    Hi Moon,

That link points to the OLD 3.0.10 patch Notes - you might want to update it

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    That link points to the OLD 3.0.10 patch Notes - you might want to update it
    It's showing 3.0.11 patch notes OK for me - and was 30 minutes ago too. Refresh your browser. Or put your glasses on!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    It's showing 3.0.11 patch notes OK for me - and was 30 minutes ago too. Refresh your browser. Or put your glasses on!
    Not for me - it definitely starts at 3.0.10 - and I just cleaned my lenses and put them back on my face!
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Force a refresh of your browser - sounds like it's caching an old copy. Or it's taking a while for it to swim the Pacific ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Force a refresh of your browser - sounds like it's caching an old copy. Or it's taking a while for it to swim the Pacific ocean.
    Yeah, I did that (even re-booted the laptop) - still showing 3.0.10

I know Oz is the other side of the world, but it shouldn't take that long to cross the Pacific

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10

Blog Entries
    It's possible that Cloudflare was still caching it locally to you. I just sent through a Purge File request for that file just in case that was the issue. It was showing 3.0.11 for me beforehand... but the nature of the CDN may mean that the cache gets cleared at different times for different folks unless I run a purge.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    It's possible that Cloudflare was still caching it locally to you. I just sent through a Purge File request for that file just in case that was the issue. It was showing 3.0.11 for me beforehand... but the nature of the CDN may mean that the cache gets cleared at different times for different folks unless I run a purge.
    That got it - thanks Doug.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10