FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 17 of 18 First ... 715161718 Last
    Where can I edit the text and behavior of the HRD, EXT, etc. buttons?

I'm editing this for our house ruled skill system reminiscent of 7e (more on that here).

I successfully edited the roll system to show what I wanted (CRITICAL, Yes, Yes, but..., No, but..., No, FUMBLE), but also need to apply our house rules difficulty system.

Also, is it possible to edit the formatting of text, so that the skill result would be bold or colored? Would be good to have the successes in green, failures in red, for example.

Just bought the official 7E. Anything we need to know or do before firing it up after running a few sessions with this extension?

Blog Entries
    If you are using the Office 7e ruleset you do not need this extension at all. This extension adds some 7e compatibility to the 6e ruleset.
    Im pretty sure that the 7e patches went live yesterday or the day before so 7e should be pretty solid.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnimost View Post
    Just bought the official 7E. Anything we need to know or do before firing it up after running a few sessions with this extension?
    You don't need to do anything special, but you might find that the character conversion gets confused and multiplies all of the abilities by 5...

To be perfectly honest, I have not tested it, so it may have other problems... make a backup of your campaign first.

Blog Entries
    Ahhh I misread it - you want to continue your current campaign that is using the 7e extension in the 7e ruleset.
    Your characters stats will get borked (multipled by 5!).
    But just the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you are using the Office 7e ruleset you do not need this extension at all. This extension adds some 7e compatibility to the 6e ruleset.
    Im pretty sure that the 7e patches went live yesterday or the day before so 7e should be pretty solid.
    I got curious and just tried it. It seems to work ok at first glance. The characters abilities don't get multiplied, so all good.

Of course, the new ruleset comes with new, 7e weapons and spells, and these may not be the same as the 6e ones, so they may need replacing by dragging from the new module.

Good luck, and let us know how you get on.

Generally the import of characters went well. Some character portraits were missing. All Personal Description notes were missing, although some of the other fields on that page were populated correctly. Some skills were either missing or had the wrong value. We suspect this is due to manually added skills messing things up. Very tedious to clean up, as we have to go through every single skill in both old and new campaigns to double check them.
    Last edited by Magnimost; February 4th, 2017 at 21:04.

Hi

I recently purchased the COC 7th Edition Ruleset

I was wondering about - if there is an extention that halts the auto calculating of MAX Hit Points - changing the FIELD from a dynamic to a static

IE... We play COC as a Hybrid-Pulp; players in the campaign are award Hit Points as the campaign progresses (that way they transition from 3 to 18 HP to that of 6 to 36)

Thoughts?
    Please Advise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Morbid-Don View Post
    Hi

I recently purchased the COC 7th Edition Ruleset

I was wondering about - if there is an extention that halts the auto calculating of MAX Hit Points - changing the FIELD from a dynamic to a static

IE... We play COC as a Hybrid-Pulp; players in the campaign are award Hit Points as the campaign progresses (that way they transition from 3 to 18 HP to that of 6 to 36)

Thoughts?
    Please Advise
    Hi Morbid Don.
    There is not. Where is this optional rule from?

Thread Information