DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 13 of 18 First ... 31112131415 ... Last

I think I'll need to see more of the debug, but you need to know how Fantasy Grounds handles d100 percentile dice. It rolls a tens die with a valie of 00 to 90 and a unuts die with a value of 1-10 so to make the bonus/penaly mechanism work crrectly we have to do some manipulation. If the initial result from FG is a round number e.g. 60 we make the tens die 5 and the units die 10 then compare the 50 with the other dice. The lowest 10s die (0 in this case) will be used and 10 added to make a total od 10.
    The result should never be 0, only ever 1-100.
    I know this is counterintuitive but it is how FG does d100, so we have to work with it and it gives the same probability curve.

Why your version is not displaying both die results in the chat is a mystery to me.

Quote Originally Posted by martel View Post
    For this i have my debug lines
    [11.02.2016 09:31:08] Runtime Notice: s'CoC7e VF - manager_action_attack --> onAttack: rRoll' | { s'aDice' = { #1 = { s'result' = #60, s'type' = s'd100' }, #2 = { s'result' = #0, s'type' = s'd100' }, #3 = { s'result' = #30, s'type' = s'd100' } }, s'nMod' = #0, s'sType' = s'attack', s'bSecret' = bFALSE, s'sDesc' = s'[BON][ATTACK] Combat Rapproché (30%)' }

i had trow dice +2B = first dice 60 ; second dice 0 ; third dice 30, and the script take the lower ===> 0 for decade and unit 0 ... = 100

Ok thanks Ianmward....i go study the mecanical script to dice d100 ^^

@Treloen : i have try 3d6x1.5 and 3D6x1.5 dont work for random race attribut or i dont understand your answer.

@Treloen : i have try 3d6x1.5 dont work for random race attribut or i dont understand your answer.
    Works fine for me - this must be in the NPC entry *before* adding to the combat tracker - and the NPC must be marked as a race template.

If this is still the case, please describe the *exact* steps you are taking.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

And, as a recommendation, if you have any issues with running an extension, try recreating the issue in the base, unmodified, ruleset. Sometimes this is not possible as you'll be getting issues with the extension code. But, in the case of the racial template, this is base CoC functionality. So try it first in the latest (currently v3.1.5), unmodified Call of Cthulhu ruleset, running on top of an unmodified CoreRPG v3.1.5.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    And, as a recommendation, if you have any issues with running an extension, try recreating the issue in the base, unmodified, ruleset. Sometimes this is not possible as you'll be getting issues with the extension code. But, in the case of the racial template, this is base CoC functionality. So try it first in the latest (currently v3.1.5), unmodified Call of Cthulhu ruleset, running on top of an unmodified CoreRPG v3.1.5.
    Ok i try... thks

And Mr. Trenloe, have you good help tools or documentation with examples for Regex Lua, because i read the Lua documentation official but not easy to understand how works the match regex lua.
    I know as Regex Lua isn't the same the Regex Posix or Regex Java or Regex Perle, it is different...

it is better and more easy to understand CoC V7 , it is create Ruleset CoC V7 with only parent rules CoreRPG lastest.

Not the customize orc ^^ [FG 2 rule : CallOfCthlhu.pak --> CoC7.ext] :s it is spagetti

i wait Ianmward to recreate this [FG3 rule : CoreRPG --> CallOfCthulhu V7.pak] I prayed the great priest IANMWARD of Rl'ey......

@ ianmward : :-) are you alive ?

@ ianmward : :-) are you alive ?
    Yes, thanks.

Not that any of you gives one iota, but I am alive and well.
    No signature needed, please leave parcel on the porch.

"Are you alive?" is a reasonable question when we're talking about messing with the Elder Ones.

JPG

Thread Information