DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... Last

CoC 7e Rules Extension Release

ianmward has put some good work into updating the extension and posted a new release. You can find the post here: CoC7e Extension v1.0.9

See ianmward's post (linked above) for the most up-to-date version.

This extension changes the default character sheet for the Call of Cthulhu ruleset to be more inline with the recent release of the 7th edition rules.

V1
    - Auto calculates your Damage Bonus and Build Bonus
    - Auto calculates your 1/2 and 1/5 for each ability score (you can also double-click or click and drag to roll from the 1/2 and 1/5)
    - Auto calculates Max HP and Max MP
    - Adds a new MOVE box
    - Calculates Dodge based on 7e rules. Still calculates max sanity.
    - Enabled double-click and drag n' drop rolling directly from the ability scores
    - Updated skills and updated the add skills to account for the new version
    - Removed redundant skills that are now various ability scores instead.
    V1.0.1
    - NPCs/Creatures created in or added to the campaign can now roll directly from their ability scores.

**** I would start a new campaign to test this rather than use it with one you have going. It shouldn't bust anything if you do, but you'll have some left-over skills that are meaningless.

**** Obviously, feel free to poke around and make updates/changes if you think they'll help.

Attachment 9384Attachment 9385Attachment 9389

P.S. Thank you JPG (Moon Wizard) for coding an easy to follow ruleset. I only take credit for updating some of the math and copy/pasting his code.

ianmward has put some good work into updating the extension. For more information see his post here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post249084
    Last edited by Trenloe; October 7th, 2016 at 02:27. Reason: v1.0.7 link
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Very nice work.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Update, see first post.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Thanks for taking the time to put this together, I will check it out a bit.
    Time Zone: EST/GMT -5

Insanity is relative, it depends who has whom locked in what cage.

Thanks for this amazing extension!

Amazing work, thank you so much. Just a quick question, though: does the extension fully cover all the changes between 6th and 7th Edition? If not, are you planning to include the missing stuff?
    "I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library."

Ultimate License Owner

Quote Originally Posted by Lukja View Post
    Amazing work, thank you so much. Just a quick question, though: does the extension fully cover all the changes between 6th and 7th Edition? If not, are you planning to include the missing stuff?
    Some things are easier than others. Is there something in particular it's missing?
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

I'll be sure to tell you if something comes up in play. For now, it seems to cover all of the basics pretty well!
    "I have always imagined that paradise will be a kind of library."

Ultimate License Owner

Hey treegreen, i modified your ext to show skills for achtung cthulhu, and the ones that can have subtypes aren't showing what am i missing on this
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Thread Information