5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Thank you Very much Doug for a quick reply. I have sent the receipts to your support team. The main reason why I chose Steam was because everything is in Canadian currency on my end and it is easier to deduct form my Paypal account instead of an approximate value that changes a lot these past few months. I think all countries have that problem at the moment. But I would prefer buying directly from you even if it means paying in US currency. Have a nice day!

Well, now I have access to the module I have purchased and I've wrapped up FGII under Wineskin with full success. Thank you very much for all the help! I have connected two computers threw Hamachi as a test with a DEMO version of FGII. There is only a small GUI glitch, but will post it in a new thread.

god dammit. I just did the exact same thing....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenNorth View Post
    god dammit. I just did the exact same thing....
    I was away earlier today, but I just got your email and you are all set now.

Thank you so much

Just had the same issue... Sent an email...

Hello there,
    same problem here for my macbook. I've sent you an email.
    Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries
    Response sent. In your case, you had purchased the DLC directly from our Store page, so the content should load automatically, even if running from Steam. You need to have your username and password entered into the Settings prior to running a Check for Updates. It will download and install the modules in the correct location and then provide you with new content in your 5E campaigns under Library > Modules.

A friend of mine bought the Standard Subscription and I've sent him an DLC via Steam.
    But he is unable to activate it, even if the licence is already linked to steam.
    Is it, cuz he did not bought the game on steam?!

Quote Originally Posted by Alkenix View Post
    A friend of mine bought the Standard Subscription and I've sent him an DLC via Steam.
    But he is unable to activate it, even if the licence is already linked to steam.
    Is it, cuz he did not bought the game on steam?!
    Check that Steam shows that he owns the DLC. Then, if they do, make sure they do all of the steps outlined here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...count_To_Steam

Even if they've done that before, make sure they do it all again, and ensure they do all the steps right to the end (the last step being to run an update).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information