STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by trobadork View Post
    Hi nightchilde2,

I'm not on my computer but I think I remember that the .pak is the archive of the folder of the ruleset, not the folder itself. ie the xml files are not in the root of the .pak

You can unzip the .pak to use it.
    Hm. Looking at the .pak I see the xml files in the root of the .pak. Obviously I'm doing something wrong or something. I'll keep on trying.

Hi,
    No at the root of the .pak there's the folder "Earthdawn04". Unzip the.pak so you'll have /rulesets/Earthdawn04/base.xml

Blog Entries
    When you create an extension/module/ruleset, you should not include the top level folder in the zip file, otherwise FG will not recognize it and the user will have to unzip it to use it.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Is this ruleset working for FGU?

I'm currently having problems finding replacement fonts for the fgf files. If anyone has any helpful hints, I would greatly appreciate it. My son loves this game, so I'm trying to give him a way to play with his friends after he moves.

Thread Information