STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=1360

A spot has opened up in this game for someone who is looking to participate in a classic adventure module that was converted from 1e to 5e.
    Last edited by Baron28; March 18th, 2015 at 20:28.

Welcome!
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

A quick update to those who follow the forums in the community. Some of you wonder, is it possible to start a campaign and recruit players by creating a post on Fantasy Grounds? Is it possible to find a campaign by perusing the FG forums? Yes and Yes! Some background on this campaign.

Back in early March, I was just beginning to get familiar with 5E and Fantasy Grounds from the DM side. I took the route of converting some old AD&D 1E adventure modules to 5E and reached out here on the forums to anyone who wanted to play. I've found a great group who enjoying playing once a week for 3 hours and we are still going. A player here and there have come and gone because this is just a game and sometimes life gets in the way or there is another table out there better suited to a player's interest. Nevertheless, this campaign has been going for almost 8 months! We started with Keep on the Borderlands and the party has traveled to White Plume Mountain. If the party survives, who knows? There are rumors of Giants off to the north or do they dare enter the tomb of horrors?

If anyone has any questions about how to get a game off the ground, recruit players and keep it going, please shoot me a note.
    Ultimate License Holder

D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits

Congrats. Always good to hear success stories.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

I'm more afraid of the Lingering Injuries table than any Giants.......
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Congratulations to a fun group of adventurers! For 1 year we played just about every Wednesday night for 3 hours. Over the course of the year, this group of adventurers managed to survive 5th Edition rules conversions of Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain and Tomb of Horrors. Special Mention to goes out to Matt, who played the dwarven fighter Nar. He was the only player character to survive the all three adventures! Tomb of Horrors was a good way to end the campaign. It was a pleasure to be your DM and welcome another opportunity to be your DM or player in a game you DM in the future.
    Ultimate License Holder

Best time I've had in years Chris! Great job week in and week out! I was sad that it had to end but hey we never know what the future holds! defiantly keep me in mind if you ever need a player to fill in for a game or better yet I'm here if you run another! I hope someday to have the time to run a game again! If I do you will be the first one I will be contacting! Everyone else who I met on this year long journey, well wishes and thank you for your new friendship! As Nar would say! HAZAR! Drink deep and live life to the fullest!!!

If you need anyone to jump in please LET ME KNOW. Good guy. Long time gamer.

What campaign setting are you playing this in? Is the campaign just KOB or will you be looking to carry the campaign forward after?

Thread Information