DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

PFS #37 The Beggar's Pearl - 6 March 7pm UTC

When a thief arrives at the Pathfinder Lodge in Almas bearing stolen artifacts and writings pointing the way to a lost dwarven gallery, you are sent into the rugged Aspodell Mountains to find the famed dwarven explorer last known to be searching for the gallery as well as the gallery itself.

For subtiers 1-2, 3-4 and 6-7.

Please post your character XML and previous chronicle or PFS#/Gold/Faction if a new character.

Calendar for signups https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1359

Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

First In!
    I'll bring whatever level guy fits with the party.

Would really prefer if this were after Ice 3. Or are you planning to run it on the 6-7 subtier?

Quote Originally Posted by HoloGnome View Post
    Would really prefer if this were after Ice 3. Or are you planning to run it on the 6-7 subtier?
    The idea is the Ice 3 was moved, so this fills in a time slot. I get the deal with Ice 3 and Drakon jumping to 5th level, Coburn just did that. I would like to run it at Daget level and get him higher for running in the Con games I am in, rather than the same one or 2 guys for all 3 sets. So Daget is level 2 atm, got anyone besides Drakon you could bring?

Yeah - I'll bring Alefist - he need's a game to hit 2nd level. He's only a L1, however and was hoping to run him through the Confirmation or Wisp. Rivvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvver!!

is this core or not core?

This is a non-core run. Core is the more restrictive set and needs to be labelled as such.

We would be happy to have you along although if you want to run either a pre-gen or make up a new non-core character.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Non Core because it doesn't say Core.
    If you only have a Core Character, this would be a good time to start a non Core, since this looks like it will be the lower tier play (1-2)
    Uncanny signed up on the Calendar, but has not posted here yet. With you we will have 4, so jump in.

i have a non core made. half elf fighter

Name: Brayden
    Faction: The Exchange
    PFS # 170092-2
    Starting Gold: 30gp 9sp 8cp

Thread Information