STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

PFS 5-08 The Confirmation Fri 13 Feb 7pm GMT - NOT CORE

Rearranged due to lack of players

Almost all Pathfinders undergo extensive training for three or more years to learn the tricks of the trade, and their last test before graduating from the ranks of the initiates to the status of a full Pathfinder agent is the Confirmation, a special research project that involves considerable fieldwork and is designed to simulate the initiates' future work as a Pathfinder. Even the noteworthy field commissioned agents sometimes participate in such trials as a way to familiarize themselves with the Pathfinder Society’s rules and expectations. Although Confirmation is typically an individual affair, the society recently discovered a site on the Isle of Kortos that would be perfect for initiates but perhaps too dangerous to handle alone. Successfully uncovering this site’s secrets will not only contribute to the society’s body of knowledge but shape the exciting careers ahead for each of the prospective agents.

Calendar
    Licence: FG Classic Ultimate - You can play in my games with a Demo license
    Timezone: GMT

Friday the 13th.
    You are all going to die!

maybe put the new time in the game announcement thread again so people notice it?
    The game seems a little bit under-populated at the moment.
    "The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine."
    - Abraham Lincoln

83 % of made-up statistics use the number "83 %".

For best results, don't fail.

I thought I had... no matter, done now. If we don't get the players this time though, I'll take the hint and not try for a third time.

I'll join in with Daget, a level 1 Sorcerer. If you don't get a lot of signups, I think it's because it's just Confirmation.

Yeah, but if HG can make it then we'll have 3 and I'll let you choose which pre-gen you want me to send along

Blog Entries
    I'm available for this one... although only for the earlier time slot.

Gotta figure out which dude to bring though... back with you on that shortly... I mean.. they will probably be a gnome... but... maybe not. So perhaps not shortly.. well.. in a bit.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Unfortunately, I can no longer make the 10pm slot as something has come up for Sat in RL and there's no way I can run a game that will finish no earlier than 3am for me and make it to Swindon (200 miles away) for 11am after working from 7am Friday.

Sorry Malkavian-Andi and Trueshots.

I'll have to let you know on the time slot in a couple of days when I know.
    Any thoughts on running some other low level scenario? I would enjoy a change from saving Jenera's hide.

Thread Information