FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

PFS Free RPG Day Module: Risen from the Sands (weekend of Feb 27-Mar 1, 8pm UTC)

The deserts of Osirion—land of pharaohs and ancient tombs—hide not just untold wonders, but also unspeakable dangers. When the vast sand dunes part to reveal the ancient pyramid of the legendary Pharaoh of Sphinxes, glory seekers from across many nations race toward it, each fighting to be the first to claim its wonders. But the storied pharaoh doesn't rest quietly within this monument, and his tomb was designed to slaughter any who would dare trespass.

A band of bold adventurers are the first to arrive, and stand poised to claim what’s risen from the sands—but they're unaware of the doom that lurks inside. With daring on their side and strange, rarely seen powers at their disposal, the heroes may be the only force capable of containing the force of evil within and defeating its curse!

This module has been sanctioned for PFS use. It is a 1XP/2PP reward module intended for characters of 2nd to 4th level. This has been known to be a difficult adventure, so I'd advise bringing either a 4th level PC or a well built 3rd level (2nd level PCs might just be too squishy for this unless you're sitting on top of an unusual amount of Hpts or AC). There are special 3rd level pregens for this if you wish to consider those instead of your own PC or a standard L4 pregen.

This module can be rather long considering the number of encounters, so I would like to set aside 2 days for it. Right now I'm offering the weekend of Feb 27th to Mar 1st as options.

Calendar for signing up is here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calen...ex.xcp?id=1356 Posts on this discussion thread take priority over those that just sign up on the calendar.

Lastly, the module description says it is intended for 4 PCs, but the additional Society sanctioned rules don't mention such a limit; so I'm assuming it defaults to the standard 4-6 PC table size. If anyone happens to think this is an incorrect assumption, please let me know.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I'll pencil in for my Archer Paladin 3, but I will have to see how things are looking work wise for that weekend. I believe you can take up 6 in the runs, which can reduces the difficulty level quite a bit.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

im keen, though only have Ember Novastar lvl 2 atm in this level range (bard 1 / swashbuckler 1)
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Quote Originally Posted by cmdisc View Post
    Lastly, the module description says it is intended for 4 PCs, but the additional Society sanctioned rules don't mention such a limit; so I'm assuming it defaults to the standard 4-6 PC table size. If anyone happens to think this is an incorrect assumption, please let me know.
    Other than the 1xp/2pp reward this follows the usual sanctioned module guidelines, so 4-6 PCs is the norm.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Other than the 1xp/2pp reward this follows the usual sanctioned module guidelines, so 4-6 PCs is the norm.
    I figured that was the case. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something.

I'm interested but may not have a character in range at that time. Maybe I'll be an alt and play a pregen. So I'm a maybe.

Coburn is 3.2 right now and doesnt have anything until after this. so right now can join in. I have a question however. Coburn has a level 4 credit thats 3xp, so jumps to level 5 right away. Does he have to take this right at 4.0 or can he play as level 4 for a game or two before he takes the credit? If he can't. he never really is level 4 for any scenario (except the one he played as pregen), right? Tremloe?

IIRC it kicks in immediately, because you have to apply credits in the order as you get them. So once he hits 4th and can accept that credit, it applies before any more can.

Interested, but won't have a character in range. I have a 1st level drunken barbarian. My 3rd level is busy in other campaigns. But, happy to play Amiri Barbarian/4.

not sure which day i can play yet - I am in the middle of running pt2 of shades of ice for a few players (some have signed up for this game as well) - so once we work out when they can play to finish part 2 i can confirm a time that works for us for this game.
    Ultimate License
    FG Server: brawny ogre firm gate

Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Teamspeak Password: Dungeoneers

Discord: Lord Kavos (UTC+10)#6088

Thread Information