FG Spreadshirt Swag

Transfering Actions/Spells to other PC's

I wanted to create a category of actions for my players that would allow them to see all the actions available to them in combat under the Actions tab. I was under the impression that I would only have to do this once, as all I would have to do is drag the shield to another PC's sheet and have the action duplicated on that one.

However, the transfer just doesn't seem to be going through. I'm going to assume the only viable way to do this is to have the actions/powers come from a module, but PAR5E, while able to parse spells, doesn't seem to have native support for simply parsing generic non-spell "powers". Unless there's just something I'm missing. Does anyone have any advice on how I could easily get the actions on the character sheet on the right to quickly pop onto the blank sheet on the left without having to retype every single one?

If it involves PAR5E, I've parsed a great deal of the monster manual and spells so I think I have a pretty good idea of how the program works, but I can't wrap my head around this one. At best, I could parse these as spells, but that would force them into the cantrips/spells categories and would not preserve the summary.
    Last edited by Daperez; April 7th, 2015 at 04:40.

This was recently mentioned here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post205176
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information