DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    The image of the monster is linked into the description of the monster. It's an extra click or two but faster than having to search for the image.
    So can the guys that went to the trouble to parse their own books, since they were not available get a look at what this code looks like? (to link a monster picture to each monster in the parsed Monster Manual)? or are we the lost and forgotten? Whats involved here, XML node drilling down? LUA scripting? digging into the parsed XML? How are you targeting that top left button on the NPC, when I pull on it it drags the NPC sheet around, do we have to put an onClickEvent on it to pop the picture? whats the control name for it? A nice little tutorial would be great for us that did our own books...Thanks

Blog Entries
    It's even simpler than that. Immediately after the monster stats in your npcs.txt file, you just want to add
    ##;
    #zl;image;MyMonsterPic.jpg;Image (Nerf Herder)
    A Nerf herder is a very dangerous monster -- if you are not a nerf. Blah blah blah

Oh OK, I was talking about doing it in XML from the module, I see that more clearly than the parse symbols over and over, but ya, that looks a lot easier then XML node editing, even though I prefer it, thanks a lot man.

Hello

thank you in advance please let me know. This is my private email I'm about to give you
    personal use only

Bart

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    thank you in advance please let me know. This is my private email I'm about to give you
    personal use only

Bart
    What?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    personal use only

Bart
    Hi Bart - there is NO sharing of par5ed materials permitted.

Yeah, I think Bart just read the first post from last year (prior to official stuff being released for sale) and missed Doug's post about not sharing stuff.

Thread Information