DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Interest in Scenario #24 Decline of Glory (Standard or CORE)

With the upcoming CON and GMs submitting game ideas, it came to my attention that my interest in running Decline of Glory (Standard) may interfere with Xazil's run of the same scenario (but CORE). I know posting here doesn't give us a huge audience, but I was hoping to see if there was enough interest out there to warrant offering both games at different times over the CON weekend. I'm very much interested in running the scenario at some point and I figured a CON was the best time to gather players, but I don't want to do it at a time where Xazil and I are getting in each other's way.

Thoughts?
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

I'm interested in either, but not sure when my GM games will be...

Sorry, didn't realize you were going to go for it as well. If you notice I put my game I was running in about the worst time slot for US people as I thought those might be under represented and need some filling in. If you go for a more US friendly time we might find we wont interfere too much even without the Core/Non-Core part.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Oh don't be sorry at all. I saw that yours was CORE so figured I'd be clear to run the standard version on a different day. But it was brought to my attention that there could be an issue with having 2 versions of the same scenario on the same weekend since it IS an older scenario. So I just wanted to see whether there might be enough interest in this to populate both tables. If not, I can cancel that submission and go with something else. We'll see one way or the other.
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Of course you might get some of the newer people who haven't played it and I might get some that want to repeat it for credit (since core resets all the re-playability).

Blog Entries
    I've played this one and run it in Standard.. but would play it in CORE... that said.. I would definitely NOT choose to play this game during the Con.
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackfoot View Post
    I've played this one and run it in Standard.. but would play it in CORE... that said.. I would definitely NOT choose to play this game during the Con.
    Why not? I was going to sign up for it, now Xazil is gonna come after you for chasing us off of his game.

Blog Entries
    Because there are probably going to be other games I'd like to play during the Con? I usually cram my schedule as full as I can.. and picking one I've played before seems like a lower priority? I guess it depends on when the slot is and what is running against it. Make sense?
    Full License Operator - You must have a 'Lite' License to play in my games.
    Member and GM in the Fantasy Grounds Pathfinder Society Group.
    PFS Fantasy Grounds Forum
    FG Community Teamspeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    Interested in Custom Character Portraits and Tokens? Contact me.

Oh sure, the way you said it made me think it was just a poor choice for the Con, not just a poor choice for you personally. K. No worries, I'll call off Xazil and Cmdisc.

Actually from my reading is that it is a scenario that can potentially go long because of its structure (or lack of) and RP oppurtuinities. Also it has an optional encounter from before they were codified as such which if you do it contains extra rewards (the scenario rewards more than normal total), which of course is again something that can make it go long.

All things I have in my mind to look at carefully when I prep it for the con.

Thread Information