FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Yea, the D&D logo (and the name Dungeons & Dragons) is copyrighted. The letters 5E are not.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

There are a few 5E compatibility logos around. For example: https://www.rpgnow.com/browse.php?ke...=&pto=&x=0&y=0
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    What's the latest on sharing this?
    rob2e - Join me on Discord!
    Become a Patron!
    Follow me on the Twitters
    Come watch the Twitches... twitch.tv/rob2e
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE
    My Dungeon Master's Guild Material

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rob2e View Post
    What's the latest on sharing this?
    As prototyped in the OP, they can not be shared without a license from WotC. Which apparently has never been granted and probably won't. But, someone could create these based upon the information in the SRD5 and using their own graphics and no protected IP (like the name D&D) and distribute them. But, I don't think anyone has created such, yet.

A quick Google shows someone has already done it in PDF and other forms. You would just have to figure out how you would implement these in FG.

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    It seems a simple conditions mod could be made (with no graphics).
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

It seems a simple conditions mod could be made (with no graphics).
    It seems we have a volunteer!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Ha! Now that I think more about it, what can you really do (if more than just making a list) for FG without graphics that would be better than just pulling up the link for Appendix A. Seems this really isn't needed unless you WERE going to include graphics. Am I missing anything?
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Blog Entries
    Ha! Now that I think more about it, what can you really do (if more than just making a list) for FG without graphics that would be better than just pulling up the link for Appendix A. Seems this really isn't needed unless you WERE going to include graphics. Am I missing anything?
    I don't know what you would do with them.

There is already the condition/effects that can be applied either through actions or the effects list. If you just want a reference as to what they mean, as you say you can link to the reference, or you can look at my Decal extension that gives you a background decal that has all the effects and their text listed (plus more).

Blog Entries
    I know for me (and some other DMs) I can have 95% of the 5E rules memorized, but I'm constantly asking myself, "Dammit, what does that condition do again?" Ha! It's nice to have a HANDY reference to them, like on WotC's DM screen, and rather than hot linking appendix A of the PHB or SRD (which I am absolutely going to do now that I think about it), it would be cool to splash players with a graphical card I guess, but alas IP is the master (monster) we all have to fear there.
    Become a Patron!
    Also my YouTube Channel
    Available on the FORGE

Blog Entries
    I know for me (and some other DMs) I can have 95% of the 5E rules memorized, but I'm constantly asking myself, "Dammit, what does that condition do again?" Ha! It's nice to have a HANDY reference to them, like on WotC's DM screen, and rather than hot linking appendix A of the PHB or SRD (which I am absolutely going to do now that I think about it), it would be cool to splash players with a graphical card I guess, but alas IP is the master (monster) we all have to fear there.
    Me too, that's why I made the quick reference decal. Check it out, it's in my signature. It does get buried behind all the windows, but you can also pull out the images and put them in a campaign and just pop them open when you want.

Thread Information