5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Cool D&D 5e Condition Cards

I created some condition cards that will pop up on a player's screen when their character receives a specific condition such as poison, grappled, etc. They give a brief description of what the effect does to their character. I am waiting for permission from WotC to freely distribute these to anyone that is interested. Here's a couple sample cards.

Attachment 9053Attachment 9054Attachment 9055

They pop-up automatically? Nice work, I hope some deal with WotC is gonna happen soon.
    Last edited by kane280484; February 9th, 2015 at 09:08.
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

well not automatically, but all I do is share the image as I am explaining to the player he was splashed in the eye with some unknown substance and now he is blinded or poisoned.

Still good idea, I'm gonna try and implement it to PFRPG.
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

great idea, how did you create them?

Quote Originally Posted by sukEEt View Post
    great idea, how did you create them?
    Photoshop

I like these cards, well done.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

thanks. WotC sent me a form to fill out for a request to use their intellectual property so hopefully they will accept it and maybe get the hint to print something similar like Paizo did with PF condition cards ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Vishera View Post
    thanks. WotC sent me a form to fill out for a request to use their intellectual property so hopefully they will accept it and maybe get the hint to print something similar like Paizo did with PF condition cards ^_^
    So what is the status? Can you share/sell them?

Thanks.

Blog Entries
    I'm also curious how you got that form. I have yet to find a means to contact them to request similar request to license their IP.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information