DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
    I am working on an Earthdawn character sheet and setting a formula to /earthdawn (p1) works well, but setting it to /earthdawn (p1) + (p2) (or /earthdawn ((p1) + (p2))) doesn't work at all so I am wondering what I am doing incorrectly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quorlox View Post
    I am working on an Earthdawn character sheet and setting a formula to /earthdawn (p1) works well, but setting it to /earthdawn (p1) + (p2) (or /earthdawn ((p1) + (p2))) doesn't work at all so I am wondering what I am doing incorrectly.
    Aren't those MoreCore roll parameters? They won't work in CoreRPG, which I believe this specific thread is for. But if you post your sheet, here or otherwise, folks will be happy to take a look.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I think I posted it in the wrong thread; I am using MoreCore.

Palladium Books, Rifts, Heroes Unlimited, Nightbane, Dead Reign, Ect CHARACTER SHEETtciwwngfihg61.jpgns2n8qxkqhg61.jpgra7s9z4lqhg61.jpgRifts Character sheet.xml Please look at the pictures if you want the skills to calculate right.
    I only believe in the highest degree of probability.

I've updated my post here with the new classes in the Carcass Crawler zine.

Hope they're working for you!

UPDATE.. Sheet should probably pick up and pass the character name back to FG now.

Okay I apologize is this is the wrong spot for this. I was ... unhappy with the character sheet in Fate Core. So I put together a basic sheet that duplicates the actual Fate character sheet. I think Most of this is self explanatory to Fate players. And there is still some detail to put in. The skill slot entries you can both Double Click or Click and Drag for a roll with the modifier included. Still a ton of stuff I can do with this but this is a basic funcational(I think hehe) version. Just load the extension file into your FG directory and then use it with the Fate Core ruleset.

Sheet.PNG
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by shadoe42; July 28th, 2021 at 01:52.

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I've updated my post here with the new classes in the latest Carcass Crawler zine.

Thread Information