FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
    might give a spin in the next few months....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    My first attempt at making a custom sheet for a great new dark Fantasy RPG which is the barstard son of Warhammer and Dnd.Any constructive feedback appreciated. I used the Morecore extension which is perfect for this game.
    Awesome.
    MoreCore is a WIP but hasnt had any recent updates. Id be interested to know if there was anything you would like to see added to MoreCore that would be useful across multiple systems.
    I have a couple of things still on my list to add...

It would be great if when you target something and roll your attack FG tells you whether you hit or not and that damage is automatically applied to the target when you roll damage.
    Also on the character sheet it would cool if you could have the option of adding tick boxes next to talents or ability so that if you have a power or a spell you can use a number of times a day you could track it on your character sheet. The NPC sheet could do with extra work.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkwind View Post
    It would be great if when you target something and roll your attack FG tells you whether you hit or not and that damage is automatically applied to the target when you roll damage.
    Also on the character sheet it would cool if you could have the option of adding tick boxes next to talents or ability so that if you have a power or a spell you can use a number of times a day you could track it on your character sheet. The NPC sheet could do with extra work.
    Unfortunately CorerPG and MoreCore cant tell you if you hit because they dont know enough about the system you are using. Does it use ascending or descending AC? Does size matter? Does armour make you harder to hit or does it reduce damage or does it do both? Do you get bonuses to your attack for STR and bonuses to defence for DEX? etc...

What would you like to see on the NPC sheet? Keeping it generic enough for use in multiple systems...
    At the moment you can add attack and damage rolls as well as other skill rolls. You have size, health and defence.
    Attachment 11213

More Core: Rifts Ultimate Character Sheet

I know there is already a Rifts Extension out there, but I feel there is more flexibility with CoreRPG w/ the MoreCore Ext.

So here is a Rifts Ultimate Template Screenshot and XML File.
    Attachment 11534

If you see places to improve, just let me know! Thanks

Anyone able to make or modify what I have done with a Twilight 2000 / Twilight 2013 character sheet? I cant get the main tab to incorporate the 8 abilities (AWA, CDN, FIT, MUS, COG, EDU, PER, RES) on the main tab or items like the OODA, CUF, Survival Points, RADS etc ...

I built a bit on the actual skills but its fairly rough as it does not have more then the ability to place the rating. Would be nice to have the column for learning experience and LEVEL as well for information at a quick glance.

I could probably do it if I had an idea how to open the main tab to manipulate the items and get them loaded on the main character TAB etc. Just need someone that can help do it or to show me how to get the core character sheet fully opened to be able to code it for T2K.

You can find me frequently on Teamspeak under the channel "Pathfinder with Jerry". -OR- respond here or send me a message and I will get with you as soon as I can.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

T2K character sheet

Would love too if I could figure out how to share a picture of it using open office or notepad using the print screen function.

I guess I can post the .xml of what I have.

Second post (Hannibal 2.0) is with some dice on the main tab but cant get any dice to load/work on the abilities tab. Getting a dice roll-able place and a values table on the abilities tab would make running this game for a DM considerably easier then having to reference offline character sheets all the time. I just don't know how to do that ...to get to where i can make lines for skill levels and to make a line to incorporate dice with each of these skills.
    Last edited by JerryRig; November 4th, 2015 at 22:37.

Ultimate License Owner

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryRig View Post
    Would love too if I could figure out how to share a picture of it using open office or notepad using the print screen function.

I guess I can post the .xml of what I have.

Second post (Hannibal 2.0) is with some dice on the main tab but cant get any dice to load/work on the abilities tab. Getting a dice roll-able place and a values table on the abilities tab would make running this game for a DM considerably easier then having to reference offline character sheets all the time. I just don't know how to do that ...to get to where i can make lines for skill levels and to make a line to incorporate dice with each of these skills.
    Hi JerryRig - Im not sure I completely follow you but...
    first up - Abilities are NOT rollable in CoreRPG char sheets.

Have a look at the MoreCore extension for ideas on how to add another Tab and do some layout etc.

If you look at the T2K character sheet I shared, what I am hoping is doable is making the skills that i have listed on the abilities tab to have dice rolls connected to a score like on the main tab of the sheet. Is this what your saying requires someone knowledgeable in MoreCore or in the programming code used with Fantasy Grounds? Been reviewing some of the hyperlinks used by others and I have no skills in coding like this. My curiosity is how much does it take someone who is to be able to make this conversion of the T2K sheet to have dice roll-able abilities of those skills used in T2K on a character sheet like the one I shared?

Maybe not talking about this in the right FG topic but I assumed I would have to start with the CoreRPG and work from it.

Ultimate License Owner

Thread Information