FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    There is nothing wrong with running a PFS series at FG Con. A number of GMs have gone ahead and done that successfully over the previous FG Cons. We have had 3 part series all run with success: Destiny of the Sands, Quest for Perfection and Shades of Ice - these have all been ran in similar time slots on consecutive days. We've also had some 2 part series that have ran well.

Of course the FG Con team will help advertise and get players if there are not many sign ups. Personally, I don't think you'll have any issues and should still plan to run this new season 6 three parter during FG Con.

What I was trying to say was please don't try to get players for FG Con directly on this site at this point in time. We do not organise FG Con games through the Fantasy Grounds forums, we organise them through the FG Con website. It is too confusing for people not familiar with (or regular visitors to) the Fantasy Grounds forums to have to check 2 places for game organisation info.

For everyone who has read/commented on this thread. Please remember that PFS at FG Con is different from normal PFS running on Fantasy Grounds. It is centrally organised, we will have fixed time slots and games will be pre approved. Holognome and I have already discussed running these scenarios at FG Con and I don't see an issue with it.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    if i was going to do this I would probably aim to run all the sessions on the one day.
    it would be a LONG day - 3 x 5hr sessions close enough to be back to back
    Yeesh, now I know why they call you Damned!

Thread Information