DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 17 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    This extension is great, but it appears to conflict with the 3.5e Ruleset's included Critical and Fumble tables. Whenever one is triggered automatically a die roll, it brings up the following message:

Script Error: [string "basic_card_deck_tables.lua"]:149: attempt to index a nil value
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

Quote Originally Posted by Jwguy View Post
    This extension is great, but it appears to conflict with the 3.5e Ruleset's included Critical and Fumble tables. Whenever one is triggered automatically a die roll, it brings up the following message:

Script Error: [string "basic_card_deck_tables.lua"]:149: attempt to index a nil value
    Open the critical tables once before using within a campaign. This will set the flags read by the extension correctly and avoid this error.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'll give that a shot, then. Thanks.
    Ultimate License Operator - You don't need any license to play in my games.
    Administrator of D&D Wiki, and its Facebook page
    Creator and Caretaker of the Tirr Campaign Setting

This extension needs an update to be compatible with FG v3.1.6 released on 12th February. Standby for an update soon...

This is actually an issue with the base CoreRPG code, mentioned here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post253996 Hopefully there will be a way to address this issue, at present this extension is effectively broken in FG v 3.1.6.
    Last edited by Trenloe; February 15th, 2016 at 18:59.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Do we know if this was fixed with the 3.17 patch? I upgraded to 3.17 and just installed this and see the following error when creating a new table.

Script Error: [string "table_carddeck.lua"]:8: attempt to index field 'header2' (a nil value)

Looking forward to using this with Curse of Strahd for the Tarokka Deck when it comes out, unless the adventure will have the Tarokka Deck included in some way

Quote Originally Posted by Calisto View Post
    Do we know if this was fixed with the 3.17 patch? I upgraded to 3.17 and just installed this and see the following error when creating a new table.

Script Error: [string "table_carddeck.lua"]:8: attempt to index field 'header2' (a nil value)

Looking forward to using this with Curse of Strahd for the Tarokka Deck when it comes out, unless the adventure will have the Tarokka Deck included in some way
    It will work with v3.1.7, but I need to update it. v3.1.6 changed some of the header names within the tables so I need to update to take that into account too. I stopped my version specific updating when the v3.1.6 main issue was discovered as there was no point until the base issue (blank being read as a 0) was fixed.

FG v3.1.7 compatibility update. Download extension version 0.5 from post #1.

Hooray! Thank you Trenloe for you excellent work on this!

Loving this extension!

I've gone ahead and created my own card game for use within a game I'm running. It's going to be a blatant rip-off from Witcher 3's Gwent.

Thread Information