DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 10 of 17 First ... 89101112 ... Last
    This is very cool, I will be using this in a upcoming game.

There seems to be an incompatibility with the random treasure generator which causes automatically marking cards as used to not work. There are no errors in the console that I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by Forecaster View Post
    There seems to be an incompatibility with the random treasure generator which causes automatically marking cards as used to not work. There are no errors in the console that I can see.
    I can't recreate this - if I have a non-read only table "Cards?" and "Auto?" selected I see the "Used?" flag being set.

Could you provide screenshots of the issue and steps to reproduce please?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I can't recreate this - if I have a non-read only table "Cards?" and "Auto?" selected I see the "Used?" flag being set.

Could you provide screenshots of the issue and steps to reproduce please?
    Ah, sorry, I linked the wrong extension. I'd forgotten I had two of them.

There's an incompatibility with this extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...tors-Extension not with random treasure generator
    Last edited by Forecaster; December 5th, 2018 at 13:16.

Well, I have to say that doesn’t surprise me. Both Trenloe and I are doing things behind the scenes with tables. Can you post the offending table please?

I will work it this weekend. The upcoming 3.3.7 will break Generators hard, and it will be some time before I can get it up to speed with 3.3.7. The asynchronous rolls that were a big reason to make it has been fixed in 3.3.7. The features Generators has that still add value are import/export of tables/generators without using modules, dynamic construction of table names (e.g. where you could roll on a variable table like [race result][sex result] to roll something for say a Gnome-female or an Orc-male. I will have lots of other features later when I return to the project, but I am afraid I will have to take it down over holidays because I won't have time to work on it.

You mentioned earlier that a card can be added to inventory by putting an Item link on the table. Can you explain what you mean? Do I need to create each card as an Item?

Quote Originally Posted by Gozer the Gozerian View Post
    You mentioned earlier that a card can be added to inventory by putting an Item link on the table. Can you explain what you mean? Do I need to create each card as an Item?
    Yes, you need to put item links in the table

Then you can drag the item the table outputs from the chat or parcel to a player to give it to them

how would i setup the cards that are drawn, to belong to the character drawing the cards, and can you setup a seperate deck per player?
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Thread Information