DICE PACKS BUNDLE

5e DMG Magic Items Easy Reference Manual

https://donjon.bin.sh/5e/magic_items/

Donjon, besides being a great site in general, has a very good magic item reference that includes things like rarity, attunement, type, ect that can be copy and pasted straight into a referencemanual.txt for PAR5E and requires pretty minimal formatting.

As an example you can copy and paste the Uncommon items and add a few things:

Code:
    #@;Magic Item Rarity
    #!;Rarity
    ##;Uncommon
    #ts;
    #th;Name;                         Type;            Rarity;          Attunement;                 Notes;                                                Source;
    #tr;Adamantine Armor;             Armor;          Uncommon;            -;                        medium or heavy, but not hide;                       dmg 150;
    #tr;Mariner's Armor;              Armor;          Uncommon;            -;                         -;                                                  dmg 181;
    #tr;Wand of Web;                  Wand;           Uncommon;            yes;                      spellcaster;                                         dmg 212;
    #te;
    Just add the necessary reference information, table calls, delete the spaces, parse it, and you're good to go. I've done the work for all the rarity levels, and I'd be happy to post the code but I'm not sure on the copyright rules. Both because it is WoTC information and because Donjon did most of the work.
    Last edited by Treegreen; January 29th, 2015 at 09:19.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

That is a nice site, great work on the various tables.

Hi, new to Fantasy Grounds here. Might you have done what you were talking about in your post and made such a file? If so, where would you go from there? Thanks.

Thread Information