FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Hey... drop me an e-mail if you want a bit of a walk through getting everything set up.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Hey John , I will most definitely drop you a line.. Was just going to check your game page to see if there are any dates up for the next game session....

Quote Originally Posted by jhall6766 View Post
    Thanks Trenloe and Damned,
    That seems to be what was happening... I thought the link was gone because while I was in create campaign The Icons were red... Then after I exited and went in through the load campaign it was just a grey box.. Feeling pretty stupid now but Thanks for all the help... Now back to the videos so I can learn how to prep for running a game..

Also while Im here do either of you know if there is any plans for supporting Amazing Adventures ? This is also a siege engine rule set and produced by TLG..
    No current plans on supporting StarSIEGE, or Amazing Adventures, as of yet. The number of products on the two lines are too small yet.

Cheers,
    SF

EDIT: Aren't the videos great?
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by S Ferguson View Post
    No current plans on supporting StarSIEGE, or Amazing Adventures, as of yet.
    i have a vague feeling in the pit of my stomach that id like to do an Amazing Adventures extension but the reality is that would be at least 12 months away more like 24 months.

Maelstrom will be finished soon.
    A seriously overdue AAW module.
    FG Con 6
    Back to my Paranoia ruleset.
    FG Con 7
    After that I was really thinking about Dungeon World and maybe then I would do Amazing Adventures. StarSeige has no interest for me.
    ... so dont go holding your breath.

Lol... Thanks for the replies...
    @Damned I have no clue what starsiege even is, But AA with some more support in a couple of years would be very interesting....
    @Sferguson I can understand that from a Business viewpoint.. Still would love to see it ...
    Last edited by jhall6766; February 4th, 2015 at 02:22.

I know. I've been wanting to convert StarSIEGE for a while. Oh well, fiscal capitalism reigns sway.

@damned: StarSIEGE isn't that bad Damned. It's just pared down a little, and not as "pulpy." Good for converting all your old Star Frontiers material (gosh I loved that game...).

Cheers,
    SF
    Last edited by S Ferguson; February 4th, 2015 at 17:25.
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Surely all would need as a bare minimum to run AA is a new skin on top of the existing c & c ruleset?

Thread Information