5E Character Create Playlist
Page 11 of 17 First ... 910111213 ... Last
    Thanks. Seems like the available times for me are already booked
    Last edited by daganev; April 9th, 2015 at 07:13.

I am willing to run my D&D 5E event a second (and even a third) time, but it must be in the same time slot on a different week. Maybe there should be a special one day "Try 5E in the 5th month (May)" event.

There are a few spaces left in the Pathfinder (not society) one-shot For rent, lease or Conquest: https://www.fg-con.com/events/advent...e-or-conquest/

A Pathfinder/3.5 Compatible Adventure for 4-5 level 7 PCs by Colin Stricklin.

There comes a point in every adventuring career when a guildhall becomes a necessity. After all, where is the fighter going to hang his trophies? Where is the wizard going to perform his arcane experiments? Fortunately for the PCs, Edgewaith Manor is free for the taking. Unfortunately, it's a bit of a fixer-upper. There's some really bad mold in the bathroom, the furnace is temperamental to say the least, and the whole place is infested with interplanar ants. Such are the joys of home ownership.

Even worse, a group of treacherous real estate agents want the house for themselves, and they'll stop at nothing to get it. Once the PCs gain access to the manor's magical deed, they will have to work quickly to rearrange the rooms, populate them with traps and troops, and prepare to defend the house. In this adventure, the party has the rare opportunity to build a dungeon for the GM!

This adventure has received rave reviews and was selected as one of the top 10 RPG products of 2014 by top Paizo reviewer ENDZEITGEIST, who said "A superb, genuinely funny, but still challenging module - Mind Blowing!"

A Pathfinder adventure of house hunting, or being hunted by a house... Familiarity with playing Pathfinder preferred.

Pregen PCs will be provided.

All GM licenses (including Steam licenses) are being upgraded to ultimate licenses for the next week as part of our support for FG Con.

Happy gaming,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    All GM licenses (including Steam licenses) are being upgraded to ultimate licenses for the next week as part of our support for FG Con.
    Awesome! Thanks.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries

Happy gaming,
    JPG
    Thanks SmiteWorks!

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Happy gaming,
    JPG
    Great news. Any chance on an incentive to get players to buy the GM license in the week after FG Con?

Don't want them to rely on me

In preparation for the game I am running Saturday, I uninstalled Fantasy Grounds 3.0.12 and re-installed fresh from the website. The download came through once again as 3.0.12, this is the live version of 3.0.12 not test. I tried to take out my licence key and get the free version, still coming through as 3.0.12.

How do I get it back to 3.0.11 as the Guidelines say? I don't see any option to go back to 3.0.11, I've tried several times now.
    Thanks JH79
    AKA: Valorious Goodspeak: Gold Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Thaldor Hammersmith: Mountain Shield Dwarf

Parsed full versions-5th Edition books in-game: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide

DMing 5e content, currently:
    Lost Mine of Phandelver
    The Chosen
    Playing in Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Ultimate Licence Holder: You play for free
    1000+ Wizards Of The Coast Miniatures used in-game
    Team Speak Address: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers

Blog Entries
    Ha JH79!
    About 24 hours after our discussion the 3.0.12 version went live!
    And then we had about 3 ore updates since then.
    The guidelines are - run the current LIVE version.
    You are compliant my friend

Oh and I really appreciate the effort!

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

hehehe Ok, cya all this weekend!
    Thanks JH79
    AKA: Valorious Goodspeak: Gold Hill Dwarf Cleric
    Thaldor Hammersmith: Mountain Shield Dwarf

Parsed full versions-5th Edition books in-game: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, Dungeon Master's Guide

DMing 5e content, currently:
    Lost Mine of Phandelver
    The Chosen
    Playing in Star Wars Edge of the Empire

Ultimate Licence Holder: You play for free
    1000+ Wizards Of The Coast Miniatures used in-game
    Team Speak Address: ts.fg-con.com
    Password: Dungeoneers

Thread Information