STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 17 First 1234513 ... Last
    What is the starting time of FG CON 6 and what is the closing time (I only see dates on all the material) ?

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRig View Post
    What is the starting time of FG CON 6 and what is the closing time (I only see dates on all the material) ?
    Starts Friday evening New Zealand time and ends Sunday evening Hawaii time.

As far as central US time is concerned, that means early Friday morning to very late Sunday night.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

so like running a morning beginners pathfinder DM session at like 8am my time would fall in the window?

Ultimate License Owner

Quote Originally Posted by JerryRig View Post
    so like running a morning beginners pathfinder DM session at like 8am my time would fall in the window?
    This handy tool is mentioned in the GM guidelines for the Event https://www.timeanddate.com/

If you then click on "Time Announcer" you can create your event in the timezone you think, and then check it against the various timezones around the world to see who can fit into that timeslot comfortably.

For instance, your 8am Friday 17/04/2015 is New Zealand's 1am Saturday morning, so yes that is within the timezone.
    Last edited by Gadreun; February 6th, 2015 at 23:29.
    Ultimate license

Blog Entries
    JerryRig if your game starts on Friday, Saturday or Sunday where you live its good. If the game is a teeny bit outside the Fri-Sun no one will really mind.

Awesome thank you Damned. I had the timezone tool from last year and all the hyperlinks needed just couldn't find the time's for the dates so needed clarification.

Ultimate License Owner

Awaiting approval for 3 5 edition one shots
    One scheduled for each day of FG Con
    8pm eastern start time, 11pm eastern stop time
    6 players per session
    Pre generated characters provided.

Look forward to seeing you all there. Virtually of course.

Blog Entries
    Ho Draca (and others!)
    Apologies for being slow to approve the events. Both Trenloe and I have been swamped with RL stuff and are not approving events as quickly as we usually do.
    That will change shortly.

Thanks for running the 3 sessions - they look good!

Edit: There might be a TimeZone issue there too though - youve listed for 8pm UTC - we'll fix that before posting

FG Con 6 – April 17-19th 2015 - register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Yeah , there fixed.. thanks a million to Trenloe for his patience in my complete misunderstanding of how to do this ..LOL

The link on the FG Con website for FG Con 6 links to information about FG Con 5 with dates in 2014. Specifically, I was trying to find out when GM and Player registrations open, respectively.

Thread Information