FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Release v3.0.10

Quote Originally Posted by geanon View Post
    Hi I updated to the new 3.0.10 version of the game tonight and tried to host however it came back with being unable to connect from others, and when trying to connect to someone elses getting the same issue, we both have our ports open on 1802, and any firewalls that we have had issues with in the past disabled.
    Try rebooting your internet router and your PC and try again. If you're using manually set port forwarding on your router make sure the internal IP address of the computer where you're running the GM instance of FG is set in the port forwarding on the router for port 1802.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    if you need some help to troubleshoot happy to work with you.

Awesome, you got the file button on the launcher working on the Mac

Played on the update last night (Pathfinder) and everything looks good. The fix to damage type on drag is going to make things easier again when my players forget to select targets.
    Last edited by GMTroll; January 22nd, 2015 at 13:03. Reason: add " on the Mac" to first line.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    OK, so what's the difference between SavageWorlds (SavageWorlds.pak) and SavageWorlds3 (SavageWorlds3.pak)?

Cheers
    SavageWorlds3 was updated so that it will prompt you to see if you want to convert your campaign over to the new version of the Savage Worlds ruleset.

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    SavageWorlds3 was updated so that it will prompt you to see if you want to convert your campaign over to the new version of the Savage Worlds ruleset.
    Ahhh, that makes sense.

So the most up-to-date data is the SavageWorlds.pak - cool.

Thanks Doug
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

I have a question about the display of attacks. It used to be the case that text in square brackets wouldn't be revealed to the players, but other text would. I used this to hide specific information, such as whether a foe's weapon was magic, by the way I entered the weapon details in the NPC sheet. For example, "[+1] longsword +6 (1d8+4)" - when rolled, this would show the players the "longsword" part, but keep the +1 hidden. Now it seems that I've lost that ability as part of the latest update - is that correct? All the players see now is "Attack", or else the entire details (including the [+1]) if I set the Options to show GM rolls.

Thread Information