DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 19 First ... 2345614 ... Last
    Yeah, that extension isn't needed but it's handy to me ^^

However thanks for your clarification, Trenloe.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Trenloe , it would be great to link your font extension and the Big font extension Damned posted to here. Both are a valuable resouce.

Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Trenloe , it would be great to link your font extension and the Big font extension Damned posted to here. Both are a valuable resouce.
    I will, once I've had the time to make it half decent, rather than just thrown together. Because there are a bunch of fonts that haven't been increased and I don't know if they can easily be increased without spending time looking.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Does anyone know if the shop/town extension from the 4e ruleset will work with the 5e ruleset?

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    Does anyone know if the shop/town extension from the 4e ruleset will work with the 5e ruleset?
    I'm not sure, but the Locations Database Extension, which supersedes the Shop/Town Extension (and has for well over 12 months now), does work with 5E

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Thanks Dulux. I have it running now. The font is a touch small and a tad off the box but I can make it work. Appreciate your effort into this.

Quote Originally Posted by Redemption77 View Post
    Thanks Dulux. I have it running now. The font is a touch small and a tad off the box but I can make it work. Appreciate your effort into this.
    You're welcome.

Yeah, know issues - scheduled to be fixed in v4 ( eta = Soon(TM) )

Check out my other Extensions as well, particularly the Weather Extension - people seem to like them They're all on the FG Wiki Extensions page.

Cheers
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Added Party Sheet Quests export to module extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ased-rulesets)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    I will, once I've had the time to make it half decent, rather than just thrown together. Because there are a bunch of fonts that haven't been increased and I don't know if they can easily be increased without spending time looking.
    I think my Big Fonts one gets most of them...

Thread Information