5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 19 First 1234513 ... Last

I've updated the Alt Wound Colors extension to be compatible with FG 3.1.2.

Update for the player effect removal extension - provides compatibility with FG 3.1.2 and new conditional effects (align, size, type, custom).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Update to the Languages Extension - V3.4. 8th August 2015.

Feature update:
    1. Added code for understanding all languages but can't speak them. Use a language name of "comprehend languages" or "understands all" on the character sheet. See post #1 for how to use this.
    2. Added code for speaking all languages. Use a language name of "tongues" or "speaks all" on the character sheet. See post #1 for how to use this.
    3. Added error handling for /setlanguage - needs two arguments to write to database. This avoids issues with blank entries.
    4. /help slashhandler to return extension help.
    5. Set default current language with /currentlanguage <language name>. See post #1 for how to use this.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Just launched for teh first time since the last update. I drop new versions of some of the extensions for both 5E and core. most show up but a few are not like the vitality ext. did I miss a step.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Double check it's not in the list. I believe I updated the name to "Unearthed Arcana: Vitality"
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's not there. I went through the list twice I just don't see you. I'll check again in the morning when I'm more awake.
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Yeah, you were right; my test was actually tainted by other files. It didn't load properly because of the directory structure in the extension file. I have fixed it and uploaded a new version. Thanks for pointing this out!
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Quote Originally Posted by TASagent View Post
    Yeah, you were right; my test was actually tainted by other files. It didn't load properly because of the directory structure in the extension file. I have fixed it and uploaded a new version. Thanks for pointing this out!
    Confirmed it is now showing and loading. Thank you
    Brice AKA BoringMadman

Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Optional Conditions.ext is updated on 6/1/2015
    and added the condition of heavy-armor-master
    Thanks.

Now, the Effects window in Fantasy Grounds could have a scroll bar, because it can display a huge amount of (very helpful) preset conditions (inside gray text boxes), in rows, too long in size, far beyond the display capabilities. A scroll bar here would handle this difficulty, as it does in all the other cases.
    "We adore chaos because we love to produce order."
    M.C. Escher

"Let's face it: for some people, roleplaying is a serious challenge, a life-or-death struggle."
    J. M. Caparula / Scott Haring

"It emerges that physics is basic but inessential; that is the crucial fact."
    Wolfgang Smith

Quote Originally Posted by demonsbane View Post
    Thanks.

Now, the Effects window in Fantasy Grounds could have a scroll bar, because it can display a huge amount of (very helpful) preset conditions (inside gray text boxes), in rows, too long in size, far beyond the display capabilities. A scroll bar here would handle this difficulty, as it does in all the other cases.
    Note that this extension is no longer needed as the custom(my condition) custom condition tag is now available (See sworn enemy example in the 5E Effects wiki). As such, the big list of custom conditions that was required previously (and will now appear as condition buttons) is no longer needed. And so there's no need for a scrollbar...

Thread Information