DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456715 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I think my Big Fonts one gets most of them...
    Yes it does , awesome extension if you havent seen it , get it .
    Scale down the UI and gain a boatload of table space, great for the 1 moniter user!

Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Yes it does , awesome extension if you havent seen it , get it .
    So, I've looked for this and can't find it. So where is it hiding?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Its just a simple extension to increase some of the fonts...
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post227962

Jolly good, damned.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Jolly good, damned.
    Indeed.

Added to the CoreRPG extension list.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Added encounter difficulty calculation extension: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post233194
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    You're welcome.

Yeah, know issues - scheduled to be fixed in v4 ( eta = Soon(TM) )

Check out my other Extensions as well, particularly the Weather Extension - people seem to like them They're all on the FG Wiki Extensions page.

Cheers
    Hey Dulux-oz, I really like the weather extension. It has added a little something extra to my games. I've been encountering these errors lately in my campaign. Any ideas?

Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider1) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider1) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider1) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider2) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider2) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider2) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider3) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider3) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider3) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider4) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider4) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider4) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider5) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider5) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider5) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider6) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider6) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider6) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider7) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider7) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorLeft) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider7) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider1) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider2) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider3) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider4) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider5) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider6) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ruleset Error: window: Control(divider7) anchoring to an undefined control (gAnchorRight) in windowclass (wcWeatherMain)
    Ultimate License Holder
    Timezone: UTC -6

DM: 1e Ruins of Adventure, Curse of the Azure Bonds
    DM: 5e Descent into Avernus
    D&D 1e to 5e adventures converted: Keep on the Borderlands, White Plume Mountain, Tomb of Horrors, Against the Giants, Descent into the Depths of the Earth, Shrine of the Kuo-Toa, Vault of the Drow, Queen of the Demon Web Pits
    Transitioning from D&D to DCC

May your dice rolls be ever in your favor.

Yeah, you've been using it with either my CSG Extension or my Alignment Graph Extension - there's a know incompatibility between them which has been fixed and will be in the new release (of each).

For the time being, don't load the CSG and/or the AG with the Weather Extension

I'm working as fast as I can to get things fixed, so please bear with me.

If you haven't been using either of these two Extensions with the Weather Extension, then please let me know - because that'll be a brand new bug I'll need to track down

Cheers, and Thanks
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Enhanced Images extension somehow disrupts Combat Tracker initiative sorting in 3.1.3.

Attachment 11667

After turning it off, CT works properly.
    English is not my native language, I apologize for any grammar mistakes or awkward choice of words.

Quote Originally Posted by kane280484 View Post
    Enhanced Images extension somehow disrupts Combat Tracker initiative sorting in 3.1.3.
    Thanks for reporting. v1.0.8 of the extension fixes the issue.

Thread Information