FG Spreadshirt Swag
Page 1 of 19 12311 ... Last

5E D&D - Community Extensions

5E Extensions - Always Check that you have the most up to date versions.
    Most extensions are now available via the forge https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/

See Post #3 for Theme and Decal extensions

Instructions on installing extensions: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/...iew#Extensions

Extensions written for CoreRPG should also work but check individual extension thread for specific ruleset limitations: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...RPG-Extensions

List continues in post #2

Please post comments on individual extensions in the specific extension thread (linked above) - please keep this thread for info on new/updated extensions. Thanks!

Developers - you're welcome to look at the code in these extensions as examples of how to develop your own extensions. Its polite to discuss with the original developer before reusing someone elses code. Some developers may no longer be active in the community so give them a couple of weeks to reply. If they don't respond you may then use their code (as long as the extension does not specifically say you can't). If you do use other people's code please mention the developer in your extension. Extension developers who don't want other people to use their code should say so in their extension.
    Last edited by Trenloe; September 6th, 2023 at 21:36.

Sorry Griogre, I'm hijaking your post as we're running out of space in post #1 - Trenloe.

Continued from Post #1

Last edited by Zacchaeus; July 13th, 2021 at 20:41.

I'm hijacking this post since I've run out of room above.

Themes and Decals. Extensions which change the entire UI or just the decal

Last edited by Zacchaeus; February 17th, 2021 at 10:48.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Post hijacked since we've run out of room above

Retired extensions:
    Last edited by Zacchaeus; June 1st, 2020 at 11:04.
    Ultimate License Holder
    5e, Call of Cthulhu DM

Generic language chat extension updated with 5E languages: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...G-3-0-rulesets
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Optional Conditions.ext is updated on 6/1/2015
    and added the condition of heavy-armor-master

Quote Originally Posted by Draca View Post
    Optional Conditions.ext is updated on 6/1/2015
    and added the condition of heavy-armor-master
    Nice work! I'd recommend updating the version number that gets output to the chat window so that people will know if they have the right version. Then list the required extension version in the relevant thread - it's so easy for people to think they're running the right one but they're not...

Fixed the ruleset info and changed the version of the extension to 0.2 and to show the datacommon information
    Adjusted the original post to show that as well.
    Thanks for keeping an eye out on these extensions Trenloe.
    We appreciate it.

I updated the AltWoundColors extension to 06.30 to work with FG 3.1.0

Quote Originally Posted by Griogre View Post
    I updated the AltWoundColors extension to 06.30 to work with FG 3.1.0
    Thanks so much.

Thread Information