STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 19 First 123412 ... Last
    Hey Trenloe,

I've just uploaded a new extension.

The Effect Targeting Enhancement adds the ability to automatically populate the "Effect Target" of effects, allowing for simpler use of abilities like Hex that modify damage one character does to another.

Currently compatible with FG 3.1.0.

Quote Originally Posted by TASagent View Post
    I've just uploaded a new extension.

The Effect Targeting Enhancement adds the ability to automatically populate the "Effect Target" of effects, allowing for simpler use of abilities like Hex that modify damage one character does to another.

Currently compatible with FG 3.1.0.
    Updated post #1. Nice work.

Note: this is not compatible with the player effect removal extension, run one or the other - not both!
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Minor update to the Optional Conditions Extension,

It now shows as Optional Conditions V0.2 for the extension selection screen
    Added a custom logo to the start up chat message.
    Edited the Smiteworkks copyright to 2015.

Note: this update was strictly cosmetic, the previous version is still working , i just polished the bells and whistles.

Special thanks to Trenloe for the help with making these changes , I was stumped for a bit there LOL

Hey Trenloe, The extension compatibility issue between the Effect Removal and the Effect Enhancement has been addressed. Whenever you can remove the notes about their incompatibility, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Quote Originally Posted by TASagent View Post
    Hey Trenloe, The extension compatibility issue between the Effect Removal and the Effect Enhancement has been addressed. Whenever you can remove the notes about their incompatibility, I'd appreciate it.
    Thanks for the reminder, I've updated saying v0.3 is compatible.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Generic language chat extension with Spells

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Generic language chat extension updated with 5E languages: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...G-3-0-rulesets

In some future update, with this extension, could it be programed in that if a character puts "All" or some other key word under languages on their sheet, that the extension will let them translate and speak in any of the languages?

This would be great for characters who cast Comprehend Languages or Tongues (may be others). They would just have to add the Keyword under their languages. I'm not too worried about the spell's differences: Understanding only vs. speak & understand. Those can be done through role playing.

Thank you,
    /<arykzen
    Unlimited License Holder.

Quote Originally Posted by Karykzen View Post
    In some future update, with this extension, could it be programed in that if a character puts "All" or some other key word under languages on their sheet, that the extension will let them translate and speak in any of the languages?
    I thought I had put that functionality into the extension. Give me until a couple of days after FGDaze1...

Optional Conditions will be obsolete with the next update.
    Size, Type and Alignment condition are going to be built in.

Looks like ill need to find a new project.

Ultimate sign of success, though

Hey Trenloe,

I've updated the vitality extension to be compatible with 3.1.2.
    The effect targeting extension did not need any changes to be compatible.
    +2 License of Ultimate Hosting
    Current Projects: Murder in Baldur's Gate Module
    Completed Projects: Curse of Strahd module, Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide Module, Out of the Abyss Module, Legacy of the Crystal Shard Module, Scourge of the Sword Coast Module, Effect Targeting Extension (5e), Unearthed Arcana: Vitality Extension

Thread Information