STAR TREK 2d20
Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

Thread: Sneak Attack

Quote Originally Posted by ianw View Post
    Thanks, any idea how I can do that not connected to the game.

Do I need to create my own campaign, or wake the DM up again ? :-)
    If you are on the demo version you'll need to be connected to your DM.

If you have your own license you can set up a character and test it on the CT,
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

So works no description. but not as originally described. Screen shots attached.sab3.pngworks-no-desc.png

thanks for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by ianw View Post
    So works no description. but not as originally described. Screen shots attached.

thanks for all the help.
    I think I know know why you weren't getting it to work. I'll bet you included the square brackets in the effect based on my original post quite some way back which showed how to set it up and it said there to use that wording without the square brackets.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information