DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last
    I'm going to finish off today with a free token set, this set depicts a young lady in a red dress with long red hair. She is perfect for D20 Modern games as a background character or even a foreground NPC or even a PC.

Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Hello folks, it has been a bit of a while. Been working mostly on Map Tiles for the last while. But it is time for some more Tokens. This time I am working on some World War II material.

The Germans

The British

The Soviet Union

The United States of America

To top off the token package, how about some...

Objects, Props, and Vehicles

For more information about the token pack, jump over to the Studio WyldFurr project page and have a peek:

Blog Entries
    Cool stuff once again

Question, I noticed you call it a 8cm mortar... I've always heard them referred to as 80mm mortars. (I know its' the same size.) is the 80mm thing an American usage or...?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Cool stuff once again

Question, I noticed you call it a 8cm mortar... I've always heard them referred to as 80mm mortars. (I know its' the same size.) is the 80mm thing an American usage or...?
    Now that I think about it, I guess I should have called it an 80mm Mortar. I have the US War Department's Handbook on German Military Forces and it references both MM, CM, and Inches in the texts about Mortars.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws View Post
    Now that I think about it, I guess I should have called it an 80mm Mortar. I have the US War Department's Handbook on German Military Forces and it references both MM, CM, and Inches in the texts about Mortars.
    Whichever works, don't know which is "right". Just what I was used to
    8cm Mortar is what Wikipedia calls it... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8_cm_Granatwerfer_34

And IF you are taking suggestions, the German 88 (8.8cm Flak) was pretty famous/significant. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/8.8_cm_Flak_18/36/37/41 Again, common parlance is 88mm, but seems it was properly called the 8.8cm. So... who knows

Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I'm tinkering with a new project that centers on Space Battle Maps (complete with hex's and star fields) plus a collection of asteroid tokens, planet tokens, and star ship tokens. What you guys think so far?

space-battles-sample.jpg

Definitely interested in that one - especially the asteroid and planet tokens!

Blog Entries
    Looks cool!
    The only concern I would have would be since you have such a wide range of contrast (from bright to very dark), it might (and only might) limit the tokens that can be used with it. But, it still looks awesome

Thread Information