DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Hello folks, it is Tailz from Studio WyldFurr here again with a new token collection. This month I've been working on a new collection of modern theme tokens for the virtual tabletop. These tokens you can use during map construction or when your playing as imported tokens.

Contained within this package are 257 token object set folders, plus 73 individual object tokens. Object folders are like character sets, and contain the Object/Prop from a range of different views as per this sample of a leather chair:

Here are a number of tokens from the pack.

I am still putting the finishing touches on the Modern Day Props & Object Tokens collection, so it should be released into the wild some time during November. But you could have the collection right now if you were one of my Patreon supporters. Adventurer tier supporters can get this pack for this months reward for just one months $4 subscription, while Dungeon Master tier supporters will gain this pack plus access to my entire Project Library for just $6 a month.
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; October 29th, 2020 at 05:43.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

Blog Entries
    Looking pretty cool

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Looking pretty cool
    Thanks dude! Plan to release the pack around the 10th of November. Having a little trouble uploading the zip file to DriveThruRPG at the moment, but I think that is because of my poor overworked internet connection.

For anyone who likes to follow my work, you can now have a chance each month to help guide what projects I plan to work on by participating in my To Do List poll that I am running at Patreon. So if you want to see more Virtual Tabletop Tokens, map tiles, or adventure modules. Go and vote for those projects. And thanks for your support!

Hello folks, I'm creating a few more tokens again. This time I am rendering up a bunch of Ogre Thugs. Currently, the Ogre's are only available to my Patreon supporters. But the pack will eventually be released into the wild at DriveThruRPG.com

More Ogre's to come....
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; January 19th, 2021 at 09:54.

Blog Entries
    Proof that Doug is an Ogre! Love it

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    Proof that Doug is an Ogre! Love it
    Hehehee!

And here is the list of Ogre's so far....

Hello everyone, it is Tailz here from Studio WyldFurr. I'm experimenting with creating isometric game tokens to go with new isometric adventure maps I am working on. I'm curious to hear feedback, pros, cons, good, bad. What do you folks think?

At the moment the isometric tokens I am working on are only available to my cool Patreon supporters.

Doing a little more work on my character tokens and just created, Alicia the Barmaid. She will be inside the new Gnomes collection I am working on. Studio Supporters can download her now from the Studio Project Library.

I have a brand new token pack, this is the Gnome Villagers Token Pack which you can download from my studio website, DriveThruRPG.com or you can find it here in the Fantasy Grounds Forge!

Thread Information