FG Spreadshirt Swag

Eliminating Weight

Just wondering if anyone knows where the "weight box" is for items in the CoreRPG (or is it a part of modules? The system I'm working on now doesn't have an encumbrance system so freeing up that extra space would do wonders for item descriptions a tad too long for the space allocated. Not that you're going to get EVERY item to fit but a good 90% will do

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Look in campaign\record_char_inventory.xml

Info on where to find "stuff" within the CoreRPG ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-ruleset
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    Look in campaign\record_char_inventory.xml

Info on where to find "stuff" within the CoreRPG ruleset here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...oreRPG-ruleset
    It's what I'm looking for. I've figured out that it is in the record_char_inventory.xml file. I just have no Idea what structure the "box" takes. Is it a generic control? I've eliminated most everything except for that "box."

Regards,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Search for "weight" and you'll come up with the label control <label name="weight_label"> and the actual number box <number_charinv name="weight"> (and also the total weight label/control).
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks. I appreciate it a lot.

SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Thread Information