STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Not at this time. The entire statblock will be copied over to the NPC Description tab for reference in game and there should be a special attack called Spells (Ex), or something like that.

Blog Entries
    Ah, that's too bad Doug. Any idea if this is something that you'll be able to add at a later date?
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Possibly. It probably won't be in the short-term though.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnD View Post
    Will this import spell lists for casters in a useable format or will it just be informational?
    If you're using Pathfinder you can use the creature parser to parse full spell and spell like ability lists into the spells tab (limited to one spell list and one spell like ability list at the moment).

Creature parser info here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...2-Beta-Version
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    Hmmm... I added a few things to handle this a little better. I haven't pushed them live yet.

A - Hit Dice: =Multiply([NUMHD],2)
    A - HP: =Multiply([NUMHD],2)

I added a Multiple and Divide function for the Replacement Formulas and added a [NUMHD] and [HALFHD] replacement values.

You'll also want to add
    A - Fort: +2
    A - Reflex: +2
    A - Will: +2
    A - Init: +2

While the formula for HD and HP would theoretically work, it seems like it would be a better experience to have the CON adjustment automatically adjust the hit points for each hit die.

*Okay... pushed it live now. I'm still thinking it might be worth it for me to have CON adjustements (CHA for Undead) automatically update the HP and HD strings.
    Sorry to revive a new post but this template discussed here seems to be missing from the module.
    Last edited by bmos; March 21st, 2020 at 00:18.

Honestly I'd be extraordinarily interested in seeing this post revived. I run FG through a Linux box, which means I don't have a way to parse statblocks. As I'm new, but have been writing campaigns using my computer for years I'd love to have a tool for this.

If someone's still working on this please let me know because I'd love to help develop something to run in Linux.

Quote Originally Posted by Dikromattix View Post
    Honestly I'd be extraordinarily interested in seeing this post revived. I run FG through a Linux box, which means I don't have a way to parse statblocks. As I'm new, but have been writing campaigns using my computer for years I'd love to have a tool for this.

If someone's still working on this please let me know because I'd love to help develop something to run in Linux.
    Welcome to the FG forums Dikromattix!

The functionality being discussed is available in this product: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store...hp?id=GRR2901e

A similar community version is available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post419547
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information