DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Meet the Department of Intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by Farnaby View Post
    2:00 am.

Sorry, but I still haven't recovered from the last 3:00 am game.

Pathfinders Anonymous has awarded you your first 1 week Recovery Chip

Would love to join in, but have little idea of where to start (having a friend explain things a little more soon though). Only played a little EotE but could never make any more sessions

Welcome Alq Veers!

There are a lot of friendly players here both on Fantasy Grounds as well as in Pathfinder Society so there shouldn't be any shortage of help and friendly advice. You have some time before the game session to go over things with the GM or other players. Enjoy!
    Those of you who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand.

FG License: Ultimate
    Server Alias: crazy cave dashing ninja
    TeamSpeak Server: ts.fg-con.com
    TeamSpeak Password (case sensitive): Dungeoneers

Quote Originally Posted by Alq Veers View Post
    Would love to join in, but have little idea of where to start (having a friend explain things a little more soon though). Only played a little EotE but could never make any more sessions
    If you know the Pathfinder or other d20 system you should be pretty good. There are lots of friendly people who can help out. The www.paizo.com site has the core of the Pathfinder Society information and rather than repeat it all there are stickies at the top of the forum that explains most things.

I am in Australian Eastern Summer time (GMT+11) so Im guessing our times should mesh well enough if you wanted a chat and look at things on FG we could arrange something during the week. (I have an Unlimited license so thats not an issue for my games.

Unfortunately we currently 6 people signed up. Which is the maximum, although Trueshots hasnt actually replied here. But if you want to be first reserve in case someone drops out feel free, or even if you want to listen during the game.

This is a starter game scenario and I think it will be pretty popular with repeat runnings.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

I'll take the reserve slot and listen in, as I'm not sure if the starting time will clash with my work shift that day. So listening in will be awesome!

In the mean time, I'll try and grab you when you're free before the game to quickly go over a few basics etc. A lot to cover and it will do my head in a little.

@Alq Veers - some starting info regarding Pathfinder society is available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...iety-(Players)

And Welcome! :-)
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I'm in, forgot to tell everyone. I'll get a character ready in next few days. looking forward to it.

Also for everyone posting can you please list whether you were Confirmed or have a Pathfinder Field Commission for your character. If you were Confirmed please post your The Confirmation chronicle as well.
    Server License: Ultimate. Anyone can play for free.
    Server Address: Cold Thief Bold Luck

Thanks to Xazil to helping me get this started.

Mostly his idea but I'm quite happy with it as a starting point, definitely a lot easier and quicker to set up than Rolemaster has been

Thread Information