5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Black Crusade Rule Set Created.

Hi all.. (I created a new thread for 3 new rulsets, any more updates to Black Crusade will be mentioned in the new thread) April 2015

Thanks to all the hard work from Sciencephile, I have been able to convert his awesome Dark Heresy Ruleset into Black Crusade ruleset.

Attachment 8239

I tested most of it, but I am sure I may have missed a few odd things but its good enough to play with my group, and they seemed happy with it.

I know of 1 issue, which no matter with all the tutorials and help I asked for I can not seem to get. And that is making a 30* Cone pointer. So, maybe someone will help me with that.

But if anyone sees something or finds a glitch let me know..
    Just know, that this was my first attempt at ever trying to figure out LUA and XML, so I still have a lot to learn.

Well for you enjoyment..
    Black Crusade V4.5 <--Download Link V4.5

PS. If someone knows how to put this on the WIKI.. then feel free. I do know how that works
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; August 22nd, 2016 at 04:36. Reason: Updated

Just found a really interesting bug...

If you drag a weapon from the "items" tab to your Character Sheets "weapon tab" Even if its a Melee Weapon, if you do not have a "0" typed into ammunition you will get an error.

Its been added to the list to fix. Might try and get it to be default 0
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; December 11th, 2014 at 03:14.

how hard would it be for a deathwatch or only war?
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tlavalle View Post
    how hard would it be for a deathwatch or only war?
    Im pretty sure you might be in for a pleasant surprise

Are you implying that it would be easy? Or hard? Or that the Black Crusade rule set has the rules for Only war in it? Or that an Only War rule set it on the way?

Blog Entries
    I think he initially took the Dark Heresy ruleset and changed a few things, mainly with the character sheet to make it work for Black Crusades. So really you can use either one to run any of the 40k settings at this point. But yeah, I think he's working on the other settings.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

just working on deathwatch unless someone else is. my lua is a little light.
    Ultimate License holder.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate. The bombs always hit the ground.

Blog Entries
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Hey guys, I have had this in the hold for awhile. Its a tweaked version of the Dark Heresy set here. It has several changes, the party sheet works, the weapons slots collapse, and a few bugs in the items and custom items worked out. Try this one. It has the basics for the Rogue Trader ship combat, it would be an NPC the way I laid it out. I think this one is a bit more complete. The psy rules are still V1 Dark Heresy, but really v2 and the other rulese sets RT, DW, BC use percentile roles, you could just set them as skills. Hope it helps.
    Last edited by Paul Pratt; January 5th, 2015 at 02:38.

Thread Information