DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CoreRPG Improved Charsheet

Hi,

answering some requests I've created an extension that adds some improvements to the CoreRPG character sheet. My goal with this extension is to provide CoreRPG some optional generic options to better suit a broader range of game systems.

Now, how to use it?

After loading the extension the options window contains a new section: "Charsheet (GM)". Under it there are the optional charsheet features, so you can turn it on or off.

At this moment there are 2 of these:

- Show checkbox: Adds a checkbox field next to the skill name, handy to track class skills, experience marks, etc.
    - Show rollable chat command: Adds a expandable/collapsable section under the skill, that can hold a die roll command you can send to the chat with the adjacent button. e.g. (Image courtesy of Damned)

Remember to reload the ruleset after changing these options to get the existing characters updated.

I'll keep adding more generic options to this framework, so feel free to ask for other improvements.

Enjoy.

-------------------------------
    Update 12-07-14: v. 0.5.1 minor bug fixes.
    Last edited by psicodelix; December 7th, 2014 at 17:44. Reason: Extension update

I like it. Simple yet full of benefits to the game!

Cheers,
    SF
    Aliens.... Go fig?

Nice job Psico.

There is probably a missed "nil value check" in expanded field which in certain circumstances responds with bug in console. I pointed at it with 0.4 version, still happen to me in 0.5 version as well. I was not able to repair it...

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_textitem.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'windowlist' (a nil value)

more details in my post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post193017

Quote Originally Posted by Kilitar View Post
    Nice job Psico.

There is probably a missed "nil value check" in expanded field which in certain circumstances responds with bug in console. I pointed at it with 0.4 version, still happen to me in 0.5 version as well. I was not able to repair it...

Script Error: [string "common/scripts/list_textitem.lua"]:30: attempt to index field 'windowlist' (a nil value)

more details in my post
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post193017

Ok, fixed. See post #1 to download updated version.

Is there an updated version of this? I'm trying to piece together stuff for a Paranoia XP extension for CoreRPG.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zombielord View Post
    Is there an updated version of this? I'm trying to piece together stuff for a Paranoia XP extension for CoreRPG.
    No, but have you looked at MoreCore? It has a much more flexible character sheet than CoreRPG does.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    No, but have you looked at MoreCore? It has a much more flexible character sheet than CoreRPG does.
    Will do thanks.
    Ultimate License Holder
    Systems:ALIEN, Savage Worlds (SWADE + Companions, 50 Fathoms, Interface Zero, Realms of Cthulhu), Call of Cthulhu 6th, FIASCO, Paranoia XP

FG Con 16 – Fantasy Grounds Online RPG Convention - Friday April 16th to Sunday April 18th, 2021
    Register at www.fg-con.com for all the latest info.

Thread Information