DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New player to FG looking for first game!

Greetings everyone.

I have very recently purchased FG on Steam, after a year of hesitating whether to invest on this virtual table. As you can see, I went ahead with the purchase and now I am hopeful of finding a 5th edition D&D campaign to dip my green toes in.

If you're looking for a player who is dedicated and a sap for Dungeons and Dragons, I'm your man. Hope to see you in-game soon!

My timezone is PYST (GMT -3) as I live in Paraguay, South America. I am free everyday except Friday and Saturday.
    Last edited by Vael; November 28th, 2014 at 03:16. Reason: Time and Days

Blog Entries
    Welcome Vael - please post your timezone and your preferred days and times to assist in finding you a new home!
    Please dont be discouraged if it takes a few days or even a couple of weeks. Finding a good group often takes a little time but is well worth it.

Updated my post with my timezone and availability. Thanks Damned!

Sorry ...5th Ed not a version of interest for a lot of us. Look for the 5th ED postings as well as on steam.

Good luck and glad to have another community member.

Ultimate License Owner
    Member: THAC0 group

Contrary to what the previous poster claims, the 5th ed. forums are active. There is interest in 5th ed.

Vael, your time zone alone is not enough. Can you play in the morning? evening? midnight?

Thread Information