DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Topdecker View Post
    This was very, very helpful to someone just getting started with Savage Worlds. I've spent over 400 hours with Fantasy Grounds in 5e and this PDF has been very helpful since Savage Worlds has many subtle differences. I appreciate it!
    You are very welcome. Glad the document was of assistance!
    Drat. Not Again.

Let's automate the use of power points. Please Phantomwhale! When using a spell, for example, decrease the amount of power points automatically. In the case of special use of a spell with differentiated power points or with modifier, I can create a new item of the same power with the consumption of different power points and with different modifiers. This is possible to do. Only need to automate consumption by the magic used with the power points registered. When it ends, to neutralize the use of powers.

This is amazing! Thank you so much for creating it! Will you be updating it to cover the new SWADE ruleset module?

Quote Originally Posted by YamaShintaku View Post
    This is amazing! Thank you so much for creating it! Will you be updating it to cover the new SWADE ruleset module?
    Or even the 4.8 SWD - there seems to be a lot of changes since this was written.
    Natural 20 - that's how I roll.

Quote Originally Posted by christophersons View Post
    Let's automate the use of power points. Please Phantomwhale! When using a spell, for example, decrease the amount of power points automatically. In the case of special use of a spell with differentiated power points or with modifier, I can create a new item of the same power with the consumption of different power points and with different modifiers. This is possible to do. Only need to automate consumption by the magic used with the power points registered. When it ends, to neutralize the use of powers.
    That would be really great.

This document and/or the Wiki being updated for SWADE would be great.

Thread Information