DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Request help with parsing NPC's

I am just tired trying to parse npc that are not from Basic DnD. Wasted 3 hours trying it. I looked through the documentation but its to limited.

What I want is to send a example txt file, just a singe Monster, and someone could tell me exactly what is wrong, because for the life of me I cant seem to get it right.

Blog Entries
    I was running into all kinds of problems when I started working on my NPC stuff. Ends up was just me missing deleting some empty spaces here and there. You could post the text into your reply (wrap with the CODE tags) and someone could probably look it over that way.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Found the problem when posting it. There was a space in the xp ammount and no space before "ft."

Thread Information